Spice Girls: Reunion Rumours & Random Discussion Thread

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
The Spice Girls

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Jan 2017, 17:55

Jamie wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:The critics review were all positive. Song For Her even got more airplay than the "super beautiful song" Dear Life. (sarcasm)

1. No, they weren't.
2. Neither got much airplay. SFH was always going to get more attention because it's classed as the Spice Girls. Melanie knows this, we know this. Trying to make that a thing against Melanie and for GEM is pretty stupid really, but I expect nothing less from a bitter bitch like you :)

Surely the fact that someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't make you free to call them names? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!
Jamie

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Jamie » 10 Jan 2017, 21:06

The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:The critics review were all positive. Song For Her even got more airplay than the "super beautiful song" Dear Life. (sarcasm)

1. No, they weren't.
2. Neither got much airplay. SFH was always going to get more attention because it's classed as the Spice Girls. Melanie knows this, we know this. Trying to make that a thing against Melanie and for GEM is pretty stupid really, but I expect nothing less from a bitter bitch like you :)

Surely the fact that someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't make you free to call them names? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!

Surely the fact that someone prefers GEM doesn't give them the right to be horrible about Melanie C? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Jan 2017, 21:11

I actually think Song For Her was a great song.

Yes, I think a better production, with more power and bass could make it better. And with a proper intro (what's with the intro-less songs: Headlines, SFH?)

And obviously the lyrics are too specific but I do enjoy the catchiness of it so I'd love them to properly work together.
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Jan 2017, 21:24

Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:

1. No, they weren't.

Surely the fact that someone prefers GEM doesn't give them the right to be horrible about Melanie C? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!

Lol, they just put the fact straight;) and you're still the one calling another user names.
KingOfSpiceWorld

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 10 Jan 2017, 22:04

Hell yeah. Song for her had huge AirPlay in some lost city in Peru and has millions of views. It will probably surpass wannabe and the likes of Britney, Madonna, Beyoncé etc are lucky gem aren't releasing it officially coz it would break all the records.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Jan 2017, 22:12

No one said that. And I'd ask u a Little respect when referring to my city... thank u!
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 10 Jan 2017, 22:28

The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
1. No, they weren't.

Lol, they just put the fact straight;) and you're still the one calling another user names.

There was no 'fact' there, it was all conjecture.
musicbox21

Postby musicbox21 » 10 Jan 2017, 22:49

KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:Hell yeah. Song for her had huge AirPlay in some lost city in Peru and has millions of views. It will probably surpass wannabe and the likes of Britney, Madonna, Beyoncé etc are lucky gem aren't releasing it officially coz it would break all the records.

King of SpiceWorld, better show some respect to your name! Noone said the stupities you wrote.
SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)
Dear Life Poor/No airplay - fact. (although official release)

Don't cause drame when there is not.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 10 Jan 2017, 23:25

Song For Her had maybe the same amount of airplay as Dear Life. It's not like either was being played constantly and the other wasn't.
Red Boy
Custom Title: On A Mission

Postby Red Boy » 10 Jan 2017, 23:26

musicbox21 wrote:SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)

On which airplay charts did Song for Her chart? :kiss:
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Jan 2017, 23:40

Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:

You must be deaf then. Fact.
KingOfSpiceWorld

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 11 Jan 2017, 01:59

musicbox21 wrote:
KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:Hell yeah. Song for her had huge AirPlay in some lost city in Peru and has millions of views. It will probably surpass wannabe and the likes of Britney, Madonna, Beyoncé etc are lucky gem aren't releasing it officially coz it would break all the records.

King of SpiceWorld, better show some respect to your name! Noone said the stupities you wrote.
SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)
Dear Life Poor/No airplay - fact. (although official release)

Don't cause drame when there is not.

I'm king of spice world and like an individual I can comment on anything as long as I am not insulting anyone.
However, some people here and their comments, insult my intelligence and intelligence in general.
Song for her had AirPlay only in some Latin American city which I don't remember.
It's not rare at all. It's been happening forever with A listers like Britney and Madonna. Of course, if it not a national radio station, it has to do with the radio producer and their personal likes. This was the case here. Some fan played the song on some radio station.

I don't understand you Melanie c-omplex. I didn't mention her at all and I never do, because I didn't like her record. That said, I was against a reunion from the beginning and yes. There are people here that said pretty much what I said jokingly. Song for her is carp and the girls said it themselves. Plus other than here, I haven't read anything positive about it anywhere. It was all either bad or simply an article about their comeback. I haven't read "oh it's the gem spice girls and their smashing comeback tune that we love and it will break records!"
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 11 Jan 2017, 02:25

The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:

Yes, I must be deaf because I've never heard either Song For Her or Dear Life on a radio. okay. Most insane argument I've ever had on here.
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 11 Jan 2017, 02:29

Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:

Yes, I must be deaf because I've never heard either Song For Her or Dear Life on a radio. okay. Most insane argument I've ever had on here.

What I meant was that you have to be deaf to not to agree that '"Dear Life" is a super beautiful song (sarcastically only, lol!)'.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 11 Jan 2017, 02:32

Again, differences of opinion don't render my hearing useless, sweetie.
bryand

Postby bryand » 11 Jan 2017, 03:07

All you have to do is go on Twitter to see that Dear Life is getting played on several UK radio stations!
SFH was only ever played as a gossip piece - never playlisted . :)
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 11 Jan 2017, 03:57

/\ surely it couldn't be playlisted as wasn't official released, right?
bryand

Postby bryand » 11 Jan 2017, 04:46

Exactly! Yet some think it was played often mmmm
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 11 Jan 2017, 05:05

Jamie wrote:

1. No, they weren't.

Wow! So this reply is coming from an "Adult" and "Mature" person that you claim you are?

I won't say any bad words to you because I don't want to go down to your level.

Next poster please.
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 11 Jan 2017, 05:14

Red Boy wrote:
musicbox21 wrote:SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)

Song For Her is a leak song while Dear Life is an official single. Fact.
Alexpc

Postby Alexpc » 11 Jan 2017, 08:26

PeruvianSpice wrote:
And with a proper intro (what's with the intro-less songs: Headlines, SFH?)

Whitney Houston - I will always love you

Lara Fabian - I will love again

Katy Perry - Thinking of you

Girls Aloud - Whole lotta history

Geri Halliwell - Passion

Melanie C - Northern Star

Spice Girls - Wannabe

And many, many more great pop songs don't have an intro (Now, if we'd talk about rock, there are literally hundreds)
musicbox21

Postby musicbox21 » 11 Jan 2017, 09:51

Amaranthine18 wrote:
Red Boy wrote:

Song For Her is a leak song while Dear Life is an official single. Fact.

ExacTLy! I never wrote it charted (gee people read first!) there WAS NO WAY TO CHART, NO OFFICIAL RELEASE JUST A LEAKED DEMO!
But it was played in UK,US,Italy, Australia and Peru for sure. I don't know if it was a regular or one off, but still it is pretty impresssive
considering the fact that SG haven't released anything in years...but people love them! I mean i've never heard a leaked Rihanna/Madonna/Britney
single on the radio...(plus isn't it kinda illegal?)

Love. :wave:
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 11 Jan 2017, 11:32

ladies of The Real not doing their research of the reunion being GEM and Wannabe being 21st anniversary not 20th!
musicbox21

Postby musicbox21 » 11 Jan 2017, 11:39

pinkbecca12 wrote:ladies of The Real not doing their research of the reunion being GEM and Wannabe being 21st anniversary not 20th!

love her! It'a pity though nothing is in stone yet but i really admire her for never giving up hope!
She's like a fan! Not like the member of the band! LOVE HER
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 11 Jan 2017, 12:48

pinkbecca12 wrote:ladies of The Real not doing their research of the reunion being GEM and Wannabe being 21st anniversary not 20th!

I guess they meant the 20th anniversary of the US release of Wannabe which was January 1997.

GEM does seem to have once again been pushed under a rug though.

Return to “Spice Girls”