Spice Girls: Reunion Rumours & Random Discussion Thread

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3288
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Jan 2017, 17:55

Jamie wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:The critics review were all positive. Song For Her even got more airplay than the "super beautiful song" Dear Life. (sarcasm)


1. No, they weren't.
2. Neither got much airplay. SFH was always going to get more attention because it's classed as the Spice Girls. Melanie knows this, we know this. Trying to make that a thing against Melanie and for GEM is pretty stupid really, but I expect nothing less from a bitter bitch like you :)


Surely the fact that someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't make you free to call them names? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Jamie » 10 Jan 2017, 21:06

The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:The critics review were all positive. Song For Her even got more airplay than the "super beautiful song" Dear Life. (sarcasm)


1. No, they weren't.
2. Neither got much airplay. SFH was always going to get more attention because it's classed as the Spice Girls. Melanie knows this, we know this. Trying to make that a thing against Melanie and for GEM is pretty stupid really, but I expect nothing less from a bitter bitch like you :)


Surely the fact that someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't make you free to call them names? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!


Surely the fact that someone prefers GEM doesn't give them the right to be horrible about Melanie C? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Jan 2017, 21:11

I actually think Song For Her was a great song.

Yes, I think a better production, with more power and bass could make it better. And with a proper intro (what's with the intro-less songs: Headlines, SFH?)

And obviously the lyrics are too specific but I do enjoy the catchiness of it so I'd love them to properly work together.
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3288
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Jan 2017, 21:24

Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:The critics review were all positive. Song For Her even got more airplay than the "super beautiful song" Dear Life. (sarcasm)


1. No, they weren't.
2. Neither got much airplay. SFH was always going to get more attention because it's classed as the Spice Girls. Melanie knows this, we know this. Trying to make that a thing against Melanie and for GEM is pretty stupid really, but I expect nothing less from a bitter bitch like you :)


Surely the fact that someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't make you free to call them names? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!


Surely the fact that someone prefers GEM doesn't give them the right to be horrible about Melanie C? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


Lol, they just put the fact straight;) and you're still the one calling another user names.
KingOfSpiceWorld
Posts: 350
Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 20:05

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 10 Jan 2017, 22:04

Hell yeah. Song for her had huge AirPlay in some lost city in Peru and has millions of views. It will probably surpass wannabe and the likes of Britney, Madonna, Beyoncé etc are lucky gem aren't releasing it officially coz it would break all the records.
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Jan 2017, 22:12

No one said that. And I'd ask u a Little respect when referring to my city... thank u!
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Jamie » 10 Jan 2017, 22:28

The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
1. No, they weren't.
2. Neither got much airplay. SFH was always going to get more attention because it's classed as the Spice Girls. Melanie knows this, we know this. Trying to make that a thing against Melanie and for GEM is pretty stupid really, but I expect nothing less from a bitter bitch like you :)


Surely the fact that someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't make you free to call them names? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!


Surely the fact that someone prefers GEM doesn't give them the right to be horrible about Melanie C? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


Lol, they just put the fact straight;) and you're still the one calling another user names.


There was no 'fact' there, it was all conjecture.
musicbox21
Posts: 111
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 14:05

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby musicbox21 » 10 Jan 2017, 22:49

KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:Hell yeah. Song for her had huge AirPlay in some lost city in Peru and has millions of views. It will probably surpass wannabe and the likes of Britney, Madonna, Beyoncé etc are lucky gem aren't releasing it officially coz it would break all the records.


King of SpiceWorld, better show some respect to your name! Noone said the stupities you wrote.
SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)
Dear Life Poor/No airplay - fact. (although official release)

Don't cause drame when there is not.
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Jamie » 10 Jan 2017, 23:25

Song For Her had maybe the same amount of airplay as Dear Life. It's not like either was being played constantly and the other wasn't.
Red Boy
Posts: 2664
Joined: 31 May 2005, 08:56
Gender: Male
Custom Title: On A Mission
Location: Home
Contact:

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Red Boy » 10 Jan 2017, 23:26

musicbox21 wrote:SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)

On which airplay charts did Song for Her chart? :kiss:
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3288
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Jan 2017, 23:40

Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Surely the fact that someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't make you free to call them names? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!


Surely the fact that someone prefers GEM doesn't give them the right to be horrible about Melanie C? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


Lol, they just put the fact straight;) and you're still the one calling another user names.


There was no 'fact' there, it was all conjecture.


You must be deaf then. Fact.
KingOfSpiceWorld
Posts: 350
Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 20:05

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 11 Jan 2017, 01:59

musicbox21 wrote:
KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:Hell yeah. Song for her had huge AirPlay in some lost city in Peru and has millions of views. It will probably surpass wannabe and the likes of Britney, Madonna, Beyoncé etc are lucky gem aren't releasing it officially coz it would break all the records.


King of SpiceWorld, better show some respect to your name! Noone said the stupities you wrote.
SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)
Dear Life Poor/No airplay - fact. (although official release)

Don't cause drame when there is not.


I'm king of spice world and like an individual I can comment on anything as long as I am not insulting anyone.
However, some people here and their comments, insult my intelligence and intelligence in general.
Song for her had AirPlay only in some Latin American city which I don't remember.
It's not rare at all. It's been happening forever with A listers like Britney and Madonna. Of course, if it not a national radio station, it has to do with the radio producer and their personal likes. This was the case here. Some fan played the song on some radio station.

I don't understand you Melanie c-omplex. I didn't mention her at all and I never do, because I didn't like her record. That said, I was against a reunion from the beginning and yes. There are people here that said pretty much what I said jokingly. Song for her is carp and the girls said it themselves. Plus other than here, I haven't read anything positive about it anywhere. It was all either bad or simply an article about their comeback. I haven't read "oh it's the gem spice girls and their smashing comeback tune that we love and it will break records!"
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Jamie » 11 Jan 2017, 02:25

The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Surely the fact that someone prefers GEM doesn't give them the right to be horrible about Melanie C? Calm down and stop right now, thank you very much!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


Lol, they just put the fact straight;) and you're still the one calling another user names.


There was no 'fact' there, it was all conjecture.


You must be deaf then. Fact.


Yes, I must be deaf because I've never heard either Song For Her or Dear Life on a radio. okay. Most insane argument I've ever had on here.
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3288
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby The Spice Girls » 11 Jan 2017, 02:29

Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Jamie wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Lol, they just put the fact straight;) and you're still the one calling another user names.


There was no 'fact' there, it was all conjecture.


You must be deaf then. Fact.


Yes, I must be deaf because I've never heard either Song For Her or Dear Life on a radio. okay. Most insane argument I've ever had on here.


What I meant was that you have to be deaf to not to agree that '"Dear Life" is a super beautiful song (sarcastically only, lol!)'.
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Jamie » 11 Jan 2017, 02:32

Again, differences of opinion don't render my hearing useless, sweetie.
bryand
Posts: 902
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby bryand » 11 Jan 2017, 03:07

All you have to do is go on Twitter to see that Dear Life is getting played on several UK radio stations!
SFH was only ever played as a gossip piece - never playlisted . :)
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3288
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby The Spice Girls » 11 Jan 2017, 03:57

/\ surely it couldn't be playlisted as wasn't official released, right?
bryand
Posts: 902
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby bryand » 11 Jan 2017, 04:46

Exactly! Yet some think it was played often mmmm
Amaranthine18
Posts: 886
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 14:25
Gender: Male

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Amaranthine18 » 11 Jan 2017, 05:05

Jamie wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:The critics review were all positive. Song For Her even got more airplay than the "super beautiful song" Dear Life. (sarcasm)


1. No, they weren't.
2. Neither got much airplay. SFH was always going to get more attention because it's classed as the Spice Girls. Melanie knows this, we know this. Trying to make that a thing against Melanie and for GEM is pretty stupid really, but I expect nothing less from a bitter bitch like you :)


Wow! So this reply is coming from an "Adult" and "Mature" person that you claim you are?

I won't say any bad words to you because I don't want to go down to your level.

Next poster please.
Image
Amaranthine18
Posts: 886
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 14:25
Gender: Male

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Amaranthine18 » 11 Jan 2017, 05:14

Red Boy wrote:
musicbox21 wrote:SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)

On which airplay charts did Song for Her chart? :kiss:


Song For Her is a leak song while Dear Life is an official single. Fact.
Image
Alexpc
Posts: 199
Joined: 03 Mar 2016, 22:27
Gender: Male

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby Alexpc » 11 Jan 2017, 08:26

PeruvianSpice wrote:
And with a proper intro (what's with the intro-less songs: Headlines, SFH?)


Whitney Houston - I will always love you

Lara Fabian - I will love again

Katy Perry - Thinking of you

Girls Aloud - Whole lotta history

Geri Halliwell - Passion

Melanie C - Northern Star

Spice Girls - Wannabe

And many, many more great pop songs don't have an intro (Now, if we'd talk about rock, there are literally hundreds)
musicbox21
Posts: 111
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 14:05

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby musicbox21 » 11 Jan 2017, 09:51

Amaranthine18 wrote:
Red Boy wrote:
musicbox21 wrote:SFH had airplay -fact. (extremely rare for a leaked song with NO official release)

On which airplay charts did Song for Her chart? :kiss:


Song For Her is a leak song while Dear Life is an official single. Fact.


ExacTLy! I never wrote it charted (gee people read first!) there WAS NO WAY TO CHART, NO OFFICIAL RELEASE JUST A LEAKED DEMO!
But it was played in UK,US,Italy, Australia and Peru for sure. I don't know if it was a regular or one off, but still it is pretty impresssive
considering the fact that SG haven't released anything in years...but people love them! I mean i've never heard a leaked Rihanna/Madonna/Britney
single on the radio...(plus isn't it kinda illegal?)

Love. :wave:
User avatar
pinkbecca12
Posts: 442
Joined: 15 Jul 2014, 10:10
Gender: Female
Country: Bahrain

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby pinkbecca12 » 11 Jan 2017, 11:32

ladies of The Real not doing their research of the reunion being GEM and Wannabe being 21st anniversary not 20th!
musicbox21
Posts: 111
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 14:05

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby musicbox21 » 11 Jan 2017, 11:39

pinkbecca12 wrote:ladies of The Real not doing their research of the reunion being GEM and Wannabe being 21st anniversary not 20th!


love her! It'a pity though nothing is in stone yet but i really admire her for never giving up hope!
She's like a fan! Not like the member of the band! LOVE HER
User avatar
schizophonic_spice
Posts: 41700
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby schizophonic_spice » 11 Jan 2017, 12:48

pinkbecca12 wrote:ladies of The Real not doing their research of the reunion being GEM and Wannabe being 21st anniversary not 20th!


I guess they meant the 20th anniversary of the US release of Wannabe which was January 1997.

GEM does seem to have once again been pushed under a rug though.
Image

Return to “Spice Girls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 17 guests