A new Flawless Rate

Suddenly the forum came, and then the fans came, and then the talking came, and all the drama came!

Which Flawless Rate would you rater have?

Poll ended at 12 Jan 2017, 02:43

Singles Rate
No votes
Albums Rate
No votes
Music Videos Rate
23%
Remixes Rate
8%
EVERYTHING (apart from Videos) FLAWLESS - albums, singles, bsides, remixes, unreleased, demos
31%
Song by Song Vocal Rate
8%
Album Tracks Rate
8%
Unreleased Tracks Rate
No votes
Should have been a single Rate - basically the songs that should have been singles the most
23%

Total votes: 13
Mr.X
Custom Title: Xavier de Sousa

A new Flawless Rate

Postby Mr.X » 05 Jan 2017, 02:43

FLAWLESS FANS UNITE

The time has come for a new Flawless Spice Rate. And this time, YOU get to pick what type of rate we shall have.

We have had both singles and Albums rates last year, so only fair to now expand our horizons a little bit. BUT this being a Flawless topic, I know it will be super hard for the 5 of us in this forum to pick WHICH rate we want to do... SOOOOO I am giving you some topics of your choice!

Pick your favourite out of the options in the poll or suggest one in the comments. THE BEST ONE OR THE ONE WITH MORE VOTES WILL WIN!!

And remember, we are all Flawless Fans here, let's keep it Flawless and clean yeah?

The Spice Girls

Re: A new Flawless Rate

Postby The Spice Girls » 05 Jan 2017, 03:11

Hard to choose but I'd say "everything" you can do as I love reading your rates and followed closely by "the singles which should have been" and "unreleased" on 3rd place :) Looking forward for those!

Return to “Emma Bunton”