MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

According To All Sources, This Forum's The Place To Go!
PoshInMaine
Posts: 1616
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 02:45
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs
Country: United_States
Location: Maine, USA

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby PoshInMaine » 05 Jan 2017, 22:46

Craig-Rogers wrote:I've made a lyrics booklet to add to my cd cover once I print it all thought I'd share with you guys to see if anyone else has made one?

Image


Can this be printed somehow? It's GORGEOUS!!
kamel
Posts: 4434
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby kamel » 05 Jan 2017, 23:41

BostonBeebs81 wrote:
kamel wrote:Geri said this about the album in Atittude Mag:
It has taken me so, so long, I’m annoying myself. I thought I had an album ready but then I wasn’t happy with the production and then I got sidetracked with the Spices. With the support of a record company, I’ve been writing with different people. It’s good to get out of my comfort zone as I like to stick in the safe familiar places, so it’s a new phase.”

http://attitude.co.uk/interview-geri-ho ... community/


Just read it. Great read. She's very well spoken IMO. I think for me as a gay man and remembering what an impact they had on me when I was young is why they are more than just singers to me. Women have always been much kinder to me in life and more accepting of me being gay. And I know that women get the short end of the stick compared to men. So when I see strong women, ballsy and brash, doing it for themselves, it resonated with me. They were icons to me because they were five girls who didn't give a f**k and encouraged people to stick together and be themselves.

Me too :hug:
Image
ep7210
Posts: 441
Joined: 06 Jul 2007, 18:09

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby ep7210 » 06 Jan 2017, 03:17

kamel wrote:
BostonBeebs81 wrote:
kamel wrote:Geri said this about the album in Atittude Mag:
It has taken me so, so long, I’m annoying myself. I thought I had an album ready but then I wasn’t happy with the production and then I got sidetracked with the Spices. With the support of a record company, I’ve been writing with different people. It’s good to get out of my comfort zone as I like to stick in the safe familiar places, so it’s a new phase.”

http://attitude.co.uk/interview-geri-ho ... community/


Just read it. Great read. She's very well spoken IMO. I think for me as a gay man and remembering what an impact they had on me when I was young is why they are more than just singers to me. Women have always been much kinder to me in life and more accepting of me being gay. And I know that women get the short end of the stick compared to men. So when I see strong women, ballsy and brash, doing it for themselves, it resonated with me. They were icons to me because they were five girls who didn't give a f**k and encouraged people to stick together and be themselves.

Me too :hug:


I had no idea then but now I realized how much I had become a Ginger growing up in terms of her cheekiness and "treat everybody the same" attitude. I found myself have changed from a shy boy to outspoken, maybe crazy sometimes but super friendly and cheeky and always try to tease people in a nice way. Not everyone gets me but defo I got this side from her, I still am the very same person.
PoshInMaine
Posts: 1616
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 02:45
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs
Country: United_States
Location: Maine, USA

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby PoshInMaine » 06 Jan 2017, 17:02

kamel wrote:Geri said this about the album in Atittude Mag:
It has taken me so, so long, I’m annoying myself. I thought I had an album ready but then I wasn’t happy with the production and then I got sidetracked with the Spices. With the support of a record company, I’ve been writing with different people. It’s good to get out of my comfort zone as I like to stick in the safe familiar places, so it’s a new phase.”

http://attitude.co.uk/interview-geri-ho ... community/


Interesting her big regret is not releasing Love Never Loved Me. :Oops:
Jamie
Posts: 22318
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Jamie » 07 Jan 2017, 21:06

She's said for years she wishes she released LNLM.
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15546
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Fenrik » 12 Jan 2017, 20:32

I wonder who Without Love is about?
At first I thought it was about herself and her past success etc. But then she sings "a boy who´d give just anything..."
Image
GZ10
Posts: 220
Joined: 13 Apr 2016, 21:39
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Maine
Contact:

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby GZ10 » 13 Jan 2017, 12:55

I love this CD so much still! Part of me is glad Geri isn't releasing this because it leaves the possibility that there will be new songs/new versions of these songs. The other part feels bad about the leak, but it seems she was going to just shelve the tracks anyways. Either way, I'm just glad to have new music!
User avatar
mrssmith626
Posts: 695
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 00:07
Gender: Female
Custom Title: MGMVE
Country: United_States
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby mrssmith626 » 14 Jan 2017, 09:42

I loved that interview. Thanks for sharing.

Why haven't we done a Survivor yet?!
spicyjellybaby
Posts: 224
Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 22:12
Gender: Male
Custom Title: AKA Kingellybaby

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby spicyjellybaby » 18 Jan 2017, 22:36

It is such a good album. Its such a shame she binned
it
Schurli_22
Posts: 55
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Schurli_22 » 19 Jan 2017, 21:15

Craig-Rogers wrote:I've made a lyrics booklet to add to my cd cover once I print it all thought I'd share with you guys to see if anyone else has made one?

Image


OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
PoshInMaine
Posts: 1616
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 02:45
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs
Country: United_States
Location: Maine, USA

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby PoshInMaine » 20 Jan 2017, 20:42

I"m so heartbroken. I had to reset my computer to factory settings and lost "Man on the Mountain". :'( :'( :'( :'(
User avatar
Karinspice
Posts: 1283
Joined: 27 Jul 2005, 15:07
Gender: Female
Country: Estonia
Contact:

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Karinspice » 23 Jan 2017, 12:35

Could anyone pm me these songs, please :)
Image
PoshInMaine
Posts: 1616
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 02:45
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs
Country: United_States
Location: Maine, USA

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby PoshInMaine » 23 Jan 2017, 17:26

Karinspice wrote:Could anyone pm me these songs, please :)


+1
chocolate_and_controversy
Posts: 2557
Joined: 02 Dec 2006, 00:51
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sarah
Country: United_States
Location: ATL, Georgia

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby chocolate_and_controversy » 28 Jan 2017, 01:17

BostonBeebs81 wrote:
Karinspice wrote:Could anyone pm me these songs, please :)


+1


Me too please!
Image
eduardo_
Posts: 26
Joined: 16 May 2007, 05:26

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby eduardo_ » 30 Jan 2017, 01:48

I was listening to the album and wondered where and how would a "Man on the Mountain" poop?
PoshInMaine
Posts: 1616
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 02:45
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs
Country: United_States
Location: Maine, USA

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby PoshInMaine » 30 Jan 2017, 19:36

eduardo_ wrote:I was listening to the album and wondered where and how would a "Man on the Mountain" poop?



Squat... poop on the ground and wipe with leaves? :laugh:
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 32923
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Javi » 30 Jan 2017, 22:39

eduardo_ wrote:I was listening to the album and wondered where and how would a "Man on the Mountain" poop?

Have you never gone camping for a few days? :dee:
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
User avatar
WitBeyondMeasure
Posts: 202
Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 23:18
Gender: Male

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby WitBeyondMeasure » 31 Jan 2017, 00:56

chocolate_and_controversy wrote:
BostonBeebs81 wrote:
Karinspice wrote:Could anyone pm me these songs, please :)


+1


Me too please!



me too please heehee
I gave birth to a pterodactyl
OMG, did it sing?
Amaranthine18
Posts: 852
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 14:25
Gender: Male

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Amaranthine18 » 01 Feb 2017, 12:18

Suggest a good website here I can upload the songs.
Image
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 32923
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Javi » 01 Feb 2017, 18:22

I was just thinking... Remember the "December Song"? That one that she said it was the best song she (in her opinion) had ever written/recorded...

Do you think that song could be 'Without Love'? If she had that thought it seems legit to think it was going to make the album, and 'Without Love' definitely is THE song on the album. So... Thoughts?

Sorry if already discussed.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
User avatar
Narrator
Posts: 10552
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: elephant in the room
Location: Inside

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Narrator » 01 Feb 2017, 21:12

Javi wrote:I was just thinking... Remember the "December Song"? That one that she said it was the best song she (in her opinion) had ever written/recorded...

Do you think that song could be 'Without Love'? If she had that thought it seems legit to think it was going to make the album, and 'Without Love' definitely is THE song on the album. So... Thoughts?

Sorry if already discussed.

This has definitely crossed my mind. She described it as a melodic ballad somewhere, it surely checks all the boxes.
Other ballads like "Beautiful life" and "If you love someone" sound more along the lines of Amy's songwriting, so I think they came from those sessions. "I'm older now" sounds too piano based to be the song she wrote on the floor with a guitar, like she mentioned at the time, and the rest I don't consider ballads.
Image
User avatar
Fulvio84
Posts: 2950
Joined: 13 May 2007, 12:00
Gender: Male
Country: Italy
Contact:

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Fulvio84 » 01 Feb 2017, 22:30

for me Love and Light is the new Love never loved me, the perfect single that will never be released
WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME IS MAKING ME STRONG!
Image
upload immagini gratis
http://fulvio84.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15546
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby Fenrik » 01 Feb 2017, 23:58

I´m still wondering who she sings about in Without Love.
Image
spicyjellybaby
Posts: 224
Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 22:12
Gender: Male
Custom Title: AKA Kingellybaby

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby spicyjellybaby » 02 Feb 2017, 02:01

I know I sound like a blinded fan BUT it is a great album. Even my bf hums it and he generally hates Spice Girls. He walked in and said who sings that nice song (without love) and i was like....wow, that means it really is good :D :D


Why cant she just release it! :hum: its like a whole album of LNLM.
GZ10
Posts: 220
Joined: 13 Apr 2016, 21:39
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Maine
Contact:

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby GZ10 » 02 Feb 2017, 02:15

I still love this album aside from a few songs!

Return to “Geri Halliwell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests