MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

According To All Sources, This Forum's The Place To Go!
BostonBeebs81

Re: MAN ON THE MOUNTAINFULL CD LEAKED!

Postby BostonBeebs81 » 05 Jan 2017, 22:46

Craig-Rogers wrote:I've made a lyrics booklet to add to my cd cover once I print it all thought I'd share with you guys to see if anyone else has made one?

Can this be printed somehow? It's GORGEOUS!!
kamel

Postby kamel » 05 Jan 2017, 23:41

BostonBeebs81 wrote:
kamel wrote:Geri said this about the album in Atittude Mag:
It has taken me so, so long, I’m annoying myself. I thought I had an album ready but then I wasn’t happy with the production and then I got sidetracked with the Spices. With the support of a record company, I’ve been writing with different people. It’s good to get out of my comfort zone as I like to stick in the safe familiar places, so it’s a new phase.”

http://attitude.co.uk/interview-geri-ho ... community/

Just read it. Great read. She's very well spoken IMO. I think for me as a gay man and remembering what an impact they had on me when I was young is why they are more than just singers to me. Women have always been much kinder to me in life and more accepting of me being gay. And I know that women get the short end of the stick compared to men. So when I see strong women, ballsy and brash, doing it for themselves, it resonated with me. They were icons to me because they were five girls who didn't give a f**k and encouraged people to stick together and be themselves.

Me too :hug:
ep7210

Postby ep7210 » 06 Jan 2017, 03:17

kamel wrote:
BostonBeebs81 wrote:
It has taken me so, so long, I’m annoying myself. I thought I had an album ready but then I wasn’t happy with the production and then I got sidetracked with the Spices. With the support of a record company, I’ve been writing with different people. It’s good to get out of my comfort zone as I like to stick in the safe familiar places, so it’s a new phase.”

Just read it. Great read. She's very well spoken IMO. I think for me as a gay man and remembering what an impact they had on me when I was young is why they are more than just singers to me. Women have always been much kinder to me in life and more accepting of me being gay. And I know that women get the short end of the stick compared to men. So when I see strong women, ballsy and brash, doing it for themselves, it resonated with me. They were icons to me because they were five girls who didn't give a f**k and encouraged people to stick together and be themselves.

Me too :hug:

I had no idea then but now I realized how much I had become a Ginger growing up in terms of her cheekiness and "treat everybody the same" attitude. I found myself have changed from a shy boy to outspoken, maybe crazy sometimes but super friendly and cheeky and always try to tease people in a nice way. Not everyone gets me but defo I got this side from her, I still am the very same person.
BostonBeebs81

Postby BostonBeebs81 » 06 Jan 2017, 17:02

Interesting her big regret is not releasing Love Never Loved Me. :Oops:
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 07 Jan 2017, 21:06

She's said for years she wishes she released LNLM.
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Postby Fenrik » 12 Jan 2017, 20:32

I wonder who Without Love is about?
At first I thought it was about herself and her past success etc. But then she sings "a boy who´d give just anything..."
GZ10

Postby GZ10 » 13 Jan 2017, 12:55

I love this CD so much still! Part of me is glad Geri isn't releasing this because it leaves the possibility that there will be new songs/new versions of these songs. The other part feels bad about the leak, but it seems she was going to just shelve the tracks anyways. Either way, I'm just glad to have new music!
mrssmith626
Custom Title: MGMVE

Postby mrssmith626 » 14 Jan 2017, 09:42

I loved that interview. Thanks for sharing.

Why haven't we done a Survivor yet?!
spicyjellybaby
Custom Title: AKA Kingellybaby

Postby spicyjellybaby » 18 Jan 2017, 22:36

It is such a good album. Its such a shame she binned
it
Schurli_22

Postby Schurli_22 » 19 Jan 2017, 21:15

Craig-Rogers wrote:I've made a lyrics booklet to add to my cd cover once I print it all thought I'd share with you guys to see if anyone else has made one?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
BostonBeebs81

Postby BostonBeebs81 » 20 Jan 2017, 20:42

I"m so heartbroken. I had to reset my computer to factory settings and lost "Man on the Mountain". :'( :'( :'( :'(

Return to “Geri Halliwell”