Victoria's Random News #3

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Andre

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Andre » 17 Nov 2016, 16:24

VB and DB are among the celebrities of David Blaine show!

He is unbelievable!!!!

Update: Eva Longoria just poated a snap of her in VB doverstreet store. I think she is doing a fitting of a dress for the the gala on the 19th.
This tune is gonna punish you....
gugette

Postby gugette » 17 Nov 2016, 17:05

Aww is the drawing on her WAD t-shirt the one Harper made for David's tattoo?
Andre

Postby Andre » 17 Nov 2016, 17:22

Olivia Fanders just tweeted this:
Modeling for the @victoriabeckham press release her new line for @Target. Can't wait for you to see these beautiful clothes #fashion #model
Sah

Postby Sah » 17 Nov 2016, 22:23

gugette wrote:Aww is the drawing on her WAD t-shirt the one Harper made for David's tattoo?

It sure, the same one David had tattooed, so cute!
gugette

Postby gugette » 17 Nov 2016, 22:37

Sah wrote:
gugette wrote:Aww is the drawing on her WAD t-shirt the one Harper made for David's tattoo?

It sure, the same one David had tattooed, so cute!

It's cute but I think they should have made it more unisex.
Suki

Postby Suki » 17 Nov 2016, 22:59

Here is the link to the part with David. But I can't find the part with the wedding ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC8L-UZTL8

The T-Shirt is very cute.
Andre

Postby Andre » 18 Nov 2016, 12:45

I hope we DONT see this TREND tomorrow!!

https://instagram.com/p/BM8in-TB0E3/

Color please!!!
TOKYO

Postby TOKYO » 19 Nov 2016, 20:50

So she is working on a new range of products with Lauder and not only this but some skin care products as well
Sah

Postby Sah » 19 Nov 2016, 21:22

^ It's very interesting because it seems its another collabo with EL, not a stand alone. Also it surprises me she plans skin care with someone else, the whole article reads super gossipy for WWD who usually get confirmations, and don't report otherwise. But exciting she has more plans for beauty:

Victoria Beckham Set for More Beauty Launches
The designer is working on a second Lauder capsule, and a separate skin-care project.
By Samantha Conti on November 18, 2016

BECKHAM’S NEW BLENDS: Victoria Beckham’s burgeoning beauty business is poised to grow next year thanks to a second cosmetics capsule collection with the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc. and a skin-care line with another partner, according to market sources.

Beckham launched her Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder makeup in September, and watched it fly off the shelves. According to sources familiar with both companies, she is at work on a second, follow-up collection that will launch next year.

Separately, Beckham is also working quietly on a high-end skin-care line, not with Lauder, but with a niche beauty partner.

A spokeswoman for Victoria Beckham declined to comment. Estée Lauder could not be reached for comment.

Lauder was also the beauty sponsor of Beckham’s spring runway show in New York, and in August both Beckham and Lauder suggested there could be other projects in the pipeline.

“I hope this collection does go on,” said Beckham, adding that she was fulfilling a long-held dream with the creation of a very personal capsule makeup collection that can work on a variety of ages and skin tones.

At the time, Jane Hertzmark Hudis, group president, the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc., said there were many options going forward.

“If something is enormously successful — in London or Paris or New York — we have the opportunity to bring it back — maybe have it sold exclusively online. We’ll see how it goes,” she said.

The collection was certainly hot: It sold out on Beckham’s own site by 9 a.m. on Sept. 13, the day of its launch in the U.K., European Union, Hong Kong and Singapore, before being replenished on Sept. 16.

After launching on VictoriaBeckham.com in the U.S. on Sept. 16, the stock had sold out within 12 hours, according to the brand.

As reported, VictoriaBeckham.com saw a 400 percent rise in traffic when the products launched, while conversion rates rose 735 percent during the week, compared to the same week last year.

Among the bestsellers were the Morning Aura Illuminating Crème, the Highlighter in Modern Mercury, lipstick in Brazilian Nude, lip gloss in Moroccan Heat and Eye Kajal in Black Saffron/Vanille.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-sco ... -10709196/
TOKYO

Postby TOKYO » 19 Nov 2016, 21:27

Sah wrote:^ It's very interesting because it seems its another collabo with EL, not a stand alone. Also it surprises me she plans skin care with someone else, the whole article reads super gossipy for WWD who usually get confirmations, and don't report otherwise. But exciting she has more plans for beauty:

Victoria Beckham Set for More Beauty Launches
The designer is working on a second Lauder capsule, and a separate skin-care project.

BECKHAM’S NEW BLENDS: Victoria Beckham’s burgeoning beauty business is poised to grow next year thanks to a second cosmetics capsule collection with the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc. and a skin-care line with another partner, according to market sources.

project.

Beckham launched her Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder makeup in September, and watched it fly off the shelves. According to sources familiar with both companies, she is at work on a second, follow-up collection that will launch next year.

Separately, Beckham is also working quietly on a high-end skin-care line, not with Lauder, but with a niche beauty partner.

A spokeswoman for Victoria Beckham declined to comment. Estée Lauder could not be reached for comment.

Lauder was also the beauty sponsor of Beckham’s spring runway show in New York, and in August both Beckham and Lauder suggested there could be other projects in the pipeline.

“I hope this collection does go on,” said Beckham, adding that she was fulfilling a long-held dream with the creation of a very personal capsule makeup collection that can work on a variety of ages and skin tones.

At the time, Jane Hertzmark Hudis, group president, the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc., said there were many options going forward.

“If something is enormously successful — in London or Paris or New York — we have the opportunity to bring it back — maybe have it sold exclusively online. We’ll see how it goes,” she said.

The collection was certainly hot: It sold out on Beckham’s own site by 9 a.m. on Sept. 13, the day of its launch in the U.K., European Union, Hong Kong and Singapore, before being replenished on Sept. 16.

After launching on VictoriaBeckham.com in the U.S. on Sept. 16, the stock had sold out within 12 hours, according to the brand.

As reported, VictoriaBeckham.com saw a 400 percent rise in traffic when the products launched, while conversion rates rose 735 percent during the week, compared to the same week last year.

Among the bestsellers were the Morning Aura Illuminating Crème, the Highlighter in Modern Mercury, lipstick in Brazilian Nude, lip gloss in Moroccan Heat and Eye Kajal in Black Saffron/Vanille.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-sco ... -10709196/

Yeah, it does seem a little bit ,shall we say - unprofessional article but since she did not declined it when they reached out to her for comment i guess that means she isdoing it just not ready to officially put it out there
Sah

Postby Sah » 19 Nov 2016, 21:32

^ I think so, too! The fact they didn't deny it, says a lot. Must be frustrating when news comes out before you are ready to announce, but i guess she must be used to it. I'm very surprised she would do a skin care line with a different beauty partner. That is what makes me kinda question this, because wouldn't EL want her to do that with them, as well? Conflict of interests, lol?
TOKYO

Postby TOKYO » 19 Nov 2016, 21:41

Sah wrote:^ I think so, too! The fact they didn't deny it, says a lot. Must be frustrating when news comes out before you are ready to announce, but i guess she must be used to it. I'm very surprised she would do a skin care line with a different beauty partner. That is what makes me kinda question this, because wouldn't EL want her to do that with them, as well? Conflict of interests, lol?

Yeah but EL are known as a make-up brand more then high-quality skin care products. So i guess she has some big skincare brand on her side , i know she is a fan of Lancer, Elizabeth Arden etc ... so i am sure she is working with something big
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 19 Nov 2016, 22:07

She's attending the global gift gala tonight, and I spy David in the back of the hotelroom at Eva Longoria's snapchat.
kittie

Postby kittie » 19 Nov 2016, 22:20

Seems like she is wearing a black dress again...
Sah

Postby Sah » 19 Nov 2016, 22:38

^ She is wearing black toursers and top, exactly what i expected haha. She really is into long loose pants these days. But at least her hair is not up.

I don't think David is there based on photos on IG, just her and Eva it seems. She looks nice, good make up!
gugette

Postby gugette » 19 Nov 2016, 22:40

She looks nice. Eva's dress seems too big for her frame

Sah

Postby Sah » 19 Nov 2016, 23:38

^ Wow is she seriously that taller than Eva? I doubt it, must have had thsoe huge platforms!

David is indeed there with her, seems he skipped the red carpet. Video of them inside, can't see the guy she is chatting with:

https://twitter.com/TheJamesIngham/stat ... 1244303360
raqueldbab

Postby raqueldbab » 19 Nov 2016, 23:59

TOKYO wrote:
Sah wrote:^ I think so, too! The fact they didn't deny it, says a lot. Must be frustrating when news comes out before you are ready to announce, but i guess she must be used to it. I'm very surprised she would do a skin care line with a different beauty partner. That is what makes me kinda question this, because wouldn't EL want her to do that with them, as well? Conflict of interests, lol?

Yeah but EL are known as a make-up brand more then high-quality skin care products. So i guess she has some big skincare brand on her side , i know she is a fan of Lancer, Elizabeth Arden etc ... so i am sure she is working with something big

You are SO wrong :nono: , EL is a huge skincare brand just think of Advanced Night Repair and the tons of money they spend on research. ANR has a massive cult following and EL sells more skincare products than those brands put together. Lancer is a bit of a rip off his clinic treatments are amazing though, with laser, botox and co.
raqueldbab

Postby raqueldbab » 20 Nov 2016, 00:03

I love what VB is wearing, I`m glad David is there since they are honouring her! Lol there is a lady in a violet dress that looks just like Eva`s, they took a pic together.
TOKYO

Postby TOKYO » 20 Nov 2016, 08:48

raqueldbab wrote:
TOKYO wrote:

You are SO wrong :nono: , EL is a huge skincare brand just think of Advanced Night Repair and the tons of money they spend on research. ANR has a massive cult following and EL sells more skincare products than those brands put together. Lancer is a bit of a rip off his clinic treatments are amazing though, with laser, botox and co.

Maybe i am wrong,i am not interested in EL in general but i dont know any girls using EL skincare products,not my cousin, not my mom ,not friends .....and here EL is known for their make-up products,i honestly cant think of a famous person that said they love EL as a skincare brand, everybody talks about La Mer and stuff. And if VB is not working with them on a skincare line then i guess there is a reason for it, she always says she wants to do things in the right way.
nona

Postby nona » 20 Nov 2016, 12:00

She looks great, but pants are seriously too long, even for her standards.
zayra26

Postby zayra26 » 20 Nov 2016, 19:17

I like the Victoria look. Some UHQs:

Image Image Image Image
Andre

Postby Andre » 21 Nov 2016, 18:32

Did anyone listen to Cruz song ft Justin Bieber! How great!
ForeverSpiceBoy
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 21 Nov 2016, 19:28

Andre wrote:Did anyone listen to Cruz song ft Justin Bieber! How great!

Yeah, he's got talent!
Sah

Postby Sah » 21 Nov 2016, 20:21

Whoa, just noticed she has 13M followers on IG now, when did that happen? Or more like how?!! I love VB, but she really is not an exciting IG poster, she doesn't even post that many private photos like other celebs.

Return to “Victoria Beckham”