'Dear Life' ☆ New Single & Music Video | Remixes out now to download & stream

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
goin down

Re: 'Dear Life' ☆ New Single & Music Video | Remixes out now to download & stream

Postby goin down » 07 Jan 2017, 00:52

I wanted one minute and something for the fire available to download ?

Will this happen ?
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'
Paul
Custom Title: Say No To The World

Re: 'Dear Life' ☆ New Single & Music Video | Remixes out now to download & stream

Postby Paul » 07 Jan 2017, 11:53

7eleven wrote:Loving the 'Grant Nelson Radio Edit' remix. So good.

This! And I don't usually care for remixes.
RCB84

Postby RCB84 » 07 Jan 2017, 14:09

I hate remixes, however the radio edit I liked
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 08 Jan 2017, 18:15

she re-uploaded the video on the MelanieCVevo account
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1s99WIZ6_U
and there's a german version of her site http://melaniec.net/de
Emma Station |
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 08 Jan 2017, 23:59

I guess the video is only watchable in G/S/A via her Vevo?
[Dan]

Postby [Dan] » 09 Jan 2017, 14:03

tiagohm wrote:she re-uploaded the video on the MelanieCVevo account
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1s99WIZ6_U
and there's a german version of her site http://melaniec.net/de

Hmm wonder what the point in that is... It will just mean an overall view count for 'Dear Life' will be split/lower for each of the uploads. I'm sure it's a label decision, maybe only Vevo YouTube streams count towards a chart or something?
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 13 Jan 2017, 16:34

Anybody knows if there are plans to release a physical single on GAS??
FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 13 Jan 2017, 21:31

gingerboy wrote:Anybody knows if there are plans to release a physical single on GAS??

Don't think so. Dear Life is already released in Germany as Digital I think, and also all the singles tracks are included into the Deluxe edition there.

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 14 Jan 2017, 00:32

And what about the promo in Germany?
FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 14 Jan 2017, 10:31

WhatTheHell wrote:And what about the promo in Germany?

At the moment, only the 'dear life' video above.
In my opinion, she is waiting to the UK tour to be over and start doing promo there (With anymore as a single, hopefully)

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
soul_boy1984

Postby soul_boy1984 » 15 Jan 2017, 17:52

I thought the German promo would start around Febrary due to the album release. I have no idea to be honest
Fulvio84

Postby Fulvio84 » 16 Jan 2017, 13:22

I am very upset.
I dint' receive my Dear Life signed CD...today I asked to get money back considering it is sold out and 1 month is passed from the shipping.
I suggest them to introduce tracking shipping in the future.
Does anyone in italy/Europe still waiting for it too?
WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME IS MAKING ME STRONG!
upload immagini gratis
http://fulvio84.deviantart.com/
argispice

Postby argispice » 16 Jan 2017, 13:34

Fulvio84 wrote:I am very upset.
I dint' receive my Dear Life signed CD...today I asked to get money back considering it is sold out and 1 month is passed from the shipping.

Mine never arrived. I ordered signed too. I'm from Spain. Musicglue told me that my item probably has lost and they offer me to the full refund. I'm very disappointed with Melanie's official webstore :(
Fulvio84

Postby Fulvio84 » 16 Jan 2017, 14:02

argispice wrote:

Mine never arrived. I ordered signed too. I'm from Spain. Musicglue told me that my item probably has lost and they offer me to the full refund. I'm very disappointed with Melanie's official webstore :(

I am fucking angry honestly!
I spent more moeny for the shipping than for the CD and it's lost bcs they dont track it! Now I need to get a refund and find the CD on ebay, hoping to get it at a reasonable price, bcs I dont wanna miss this item in my collection!
Melanie should really take more care of the online store considering fans aorund the world can buy just over there...
upload immagini gratis
argispice

Postby argispice » 16 Jan 2017, 14:32

Fulvio84 wrote:
argispice wrote:

I spent more moeny for the shipping than for the CD and it's lost bcs they dont track it! Now I need to get a refund and find the CD on ebay, hoping to get it at a reasonable price, bcs I dont wanna miss this item in my collection!
Melanie should really take more care of the online store considering fans aorund the world can buy just over there...

I agree with you. Shipping cost are so expensive and we haven't any track number for to know where is our cds exactly. Musicglue is the worst company that Melanie has have ever for her official merchandise. I hope she is considering to work on another new album with them :oops: :oops:
Charmed_b

Postby Charmed_b » 16 Jan 2017, 15:37

argispice wrote:
Fulvio84 wrote:
argispice wrote:

I agree with you. Shipping cost are so expensive and we haven't any track number for to know where is our cds exactly. Musicglue is the worst company that Melanie has have ever for her official merchandise. I hope she is considering to work on another new album with them :oops: :oops:

I'm from Madrid and my signed Dear Life single arrived just 6 days ago... so maybe yours will arrive soon. However, I agree with you both: Melanie must change her online shop for future releases.
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 16 Jan 2017, 16:35

argispice wrote:
Fulvio84 wrote:
argispice wrote:

I agree. I didn't had any problem, but the shipping is ridiculous. At some point I would have liked the single, but with the shipping price, no way.
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 16 Jan 2017, 23:21

Fulvio84 wrote:
argispice wrote:

I dont like MusicGlue... its no so complicated contact with Melanie C and tell her "Hey Mel, you have to sing 30 copies more" and sent then registered. They prefered to say "f*ck you and take you money back".
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 17 Jan 2017, 03:32

Right now price on ebay are high but not that crazy. With Anymore prices went down.
RockmusicTim

Postby RockmusicTim » 17 Jan 2017, 09:26

The remixes are really good. But the song still sucks..
Fulvio84

Postby Fulvio84 » 17 Jan 2017, 13:41

I got my money back and I will wait one more week to be sure I'm not goin to receive it then I will take it on ebay. Prices are reasonable, mmuch more expensive but not crazy. If someone has one to seel on her at honest price, let me know :)
upload immagini gratis
PoshInMaine
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs

Postby PoshInMaine » 17 Jan 2017, 17:43

Anybody know where Dear Life is charting? (If at all?)
carlojosegomez8

Postby carlojosegomez8 » 17 Jan 2017, 19:59

Melanie already promoted the video of Dear Life for GSA on YouTube but still the number of plays until now is at 86k.
Raymond Rico

Postby Raymond Rico » 18 Jan 2017, 01:46

apparently music glue refunded my order. the cds didn't arrive :( anyone who has a spare of this single that they are willing to sell?
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 18 Jan 2017, 03:09

How disastrous. I feel bad for those who haven't received what they paid for. :( I wonder if Melanie is aware that so many CDs are going missing? It's surely going to make fans feel tentative to order things via MusicGlue in the future. MusicGlue really needs to factor in a "tracked for" service for international shipping.

Townsend didn't seem to have these problems, and their shipping costs were far more reasonable.

Return to “Melanie C”