Version of Me Tour - UK / Ireland

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
minerstar

Re: Melanie C UK Tour, April 2017 ☆ Tickets available now

Postby minerstar » 25 Oct 2016, 16:30

Sergiospice wrote:
minerstar wrote:Hi guys,
I can't wait to see Melanie live in London next April. However, I have a question.
Those from overseas, since I am from Chile and it's the first time I got something from Gigs and Tours, when I got the tickets the only way to get them was to deliver them to my chilean address. Is it safe or should I request to collect them at the venue as it could be possible from what I read on their website.
Hope to see some of you guys there.
Cheers

I'm from Argentina and in 2012 I bought tickets that way and the 6 tickets arrived separately and safely.

Cool! Good to know that everything went alright last time.
spicyhot

Postby spicyhot » 25 Oct 2016, 19:06

megzluvsmelc wrote:
spicyhot wrote:
minerstar wrote:Hi guys,
I can't wait to see Melanie live in London next April. However, I have a question.
Those from overseas, since I am from Chile and it's the first time I got something from Gigs and Tours, when I got the tickets the only way to get them was to deliver them to my chilean address. Is it safe or should I request to collect them at the venue as it could be possible from what I read on their website.
Hope to see some of you guys there.
Cheers

I guess the safer option is to collect it from the box office, that way you don't have to worry about the tickets getting lost in the post. Just go a little earlier to collect the tickets to avoid any queue.

So should I go to the ticket box office to collect them? Mine hadn't depatched just yet.

It depends on what option you chose when you bought the tickets. They won't have been dispatched yet. They get sent closer to the day of the event.
Rodrigo
Custom Title: Mexicanspiceboy

Postby Rodrigo » 25 Oct 2016, 23:18

I live in México and couldnt risk to get the tickets lost or something like that... so i decided to ask to collect them at the venue but i received an email saying i could collect them but until 7pm. The concert is supposed to start at that time no? And how would i queue without tickets? im confused about that...
But he screams out and echoes all around tonight! :D http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=638081420
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 26 Oct 2016, 03:00

These things make me so nervous! My tickets are being delivered to my parents house...hopefully they come a week before!
~I Love Melanie C :)~
spicyhot

Postby spicyhot » 26 Oct 2016, 13:14

Rodrigo wrote:I live in México and couldnt risk to get the tickets lost or something like that... so i decided to ask to collect them at the venue but i received an email saying i could collect them but until 7pm. The concert is supposed to start at that time no? And how would i queue without tickets? im confused about that...

They will be available for collection any time before 7pm. Go early and get your tickets then join the queue.
Canad-ian

Postby Canad-ian » 27 Oct 2016, 04:02

Rodrigo wrote:I live in México and couldnt risk to get the tickets lost or something like that... so i decided to ask to collect them at the venue but i received an email saying i could collect them but until 7pm. The concert is supposed to start at that time no? And how would i queue without tickets? im confused about that...

I have experience with gigs-and-tours from Canada when I went to Sporty's Forty. Originally I selected the option that they mail it to me, but then they still hadn't shown up a couple of days before my flight. So I e-mailed them and they basically changed my option to collect it at the box office even though they already posted it (they are aware of these things happening). But then it got really shitty. I went to queue up early in the afternoon so I could be near the front but the box office told me that the ticket is coming by courier and that there will be lots of couriers bringing tickets that won't be there until about 7 PM like you were saying. Fortunately there were a couple of nice ladies behind me in the queue and they understood my situation so they would allow me to check the box office and keep my place in the queue. That's the only reason I was able to both queue early and have my ticket. This year I just had my tickets mailed to a friend's house in the UK so I can avoid all of that. Your worries are justified.
Karinspice

Postby Karinspice » 27 Oct 2016, 06:11

Do you think she will tour anywhere in Europe, like Sweden or Finland? uk tour is already up but why is she touring in april? It is half a year since the release of her album, i don't see her touring ayear later in europe...
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 28 Oct 2016, 04:22

Canad-ian wrote:

I have experience with gigs-and-tours from Canada when I went to Sporty's Forty. Originally I selected the option that they mail it to me, but then they still hadn't shown up a couple of days before my flight. So I e-mailed them and they basically changed my option to collect it at the box office even though they already posted it (they are aware of these things happening). But then it got really shitty. I went to queue up early in the afternoon so I could be near the front but the box office told me that the ticket is coming by courier and that there will be lots of couriers bringing tickets that won't be there until about 7 PM like you were saying. Fortunately there were a couple of nice ladies behind me in the queue and they understood my situation so they would allow me to check the box office and keep my place in the queue. That's the only reason I was able to both queue early and have my ticket. This year I just had my tickets mailed to a friend's house in the UK so I can avoid all of that. Your worries are justified.

Ugh that sounds annoying...I wonder what will happen with the VIP tickets...
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 28 Oct 2016, 10:45

Karinspice wrote:Do you think she will tour anywhere in Europe, like Sweden or Finland? uk tour is already up but why is she touring in april? It is half a year since the release of her album, i don't see her touring ayear later in europe...

She confirmed on Twitter that more dates will be added. I hope this time a tour like she did during 1999-2001 around the world
FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 28 Oct 2016, 17:03

I really regret not buying all the tickets from TicketMaster if that is the situation with Gigs And Tours.

I've purchased the meet and greet and the ticket to manchester there, and I've got them in my email in a minute.

I've purchased the others shows in gigs and tours :S

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
Paul
Custom Title: Say No To The World

Postby Paul » 29 Oct 2016, 20:17

gingerboy wrote:
Karinspice wrote:Do you think she will tour anywhere in Europe, like Sweden or Finland? uk tour is already up but why is she touring in april? It is half a year since the release of her album, i don't see her touring ayear later in europe...

She confirmed on Twitter that more dates will be added. I hope this time a tour like she did during 1999-2001 around the world

I am excited for the festivals; this record is going to be great on the festival circuit. :love:
Kareem

Postby Kareem » 30 Oct 2016, 01:42

For those living abroad , why have the ticket mailed when u can have an immediate e-ticket ? Why the hassle when you have that option?
northernstar86
Custom Title: Right Back At Ya

Postby northernstar86 » 30 Oct 2016, 02:03

I didn't have an option when I bought my VIP ticket. I live in Ireland.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE, I CAN TELL!
Kareem

Postby Kareem » 30 Oct 2016, 02:09

Ah I see, got mine regular entry ticket from Ticketmaster and I had the eticket option - saves the last minute panic
minerstar

Postby minerstar » 30 Oct 2016, 13:16

Kareem wrote:For those living abroad , why have the ticket mailed when u can have an immediate e-ticket ? Why the hassle when you have that option?

When I bought my ticket the only way to get them was to deliever them by mail. Otherwise, I'd have opted for getting an e-ticket which is easier when you're from overseas but that wasn't available on gigs and tours website.
Fanatik
Previous username(s): Marcito

Postby Fanatik » 30 Oct 2016, 16:01

minerstar wrote:
Kareem wrote:For those living abroad , why have the ticket mailed when u can have an immediate e-ticket ? Why the hassle when you have that option?

When I bought my ticket the only way to get them was to deliever them by mail. Otherwise, I'd have opted for getting an e-ticket which is easier when you're from overseas but that wasn't available on gigs and tours website.

Same here. There wasn´t another option but mailing. I wrote them to tell that I live in Brazil and bla bla bla and they answered that: "Regrettably there is not an E-Ticket option for this event, therefore your order will be sent out once in stock."

:angry:
----------------------------------------------
See my music collection at

http://www.discogs.com/user/marcio.miotto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aurelien
Custom Title: Viva Life

Postby Aurelien » 02 Nov 2016, 11:33

finally got my tickets
LISTEN TO MY ALBUM
iTunes - Spotify - Deezer - Youtube
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 03 Nov 2016, 01:32

Do we have any idea about the number of tickets available/if any shows are sold out?
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 03 Nov 2016, 01:34

word on the street is that tickets are going for a bomb on the black market x
Hungy
Admin
Custom Title: DDs resident biatch

Postby Hungy » 06 Nov 2016, 02:50

Canad-ian wrote:

I agree that it's always frustrating and nerve-wracking when ordering and waiting for tickets, as a fellow Canadian. I also find that our credit cards often/easily get declined.
I'm on facebook now, just search for my name in the Calgary, AB network.
I'm the person in the orange Tigger hat in the picture below:
Hungy
Admin
Custom Title: DDs resident biatch

Postby Hungy » 06 Nov 2016, 02:58

It would be nice, come closer to gig time, that we create separate threads for people going to the gigs, so all of you know who on DenDen is going. Both VIP and regular. I will create separate threads as an admin around March 2017.

I got London stalls, and VIP Birmingham and VIP Liverpool, though I really don't want to meet her twice, but this is just in case the first VIP doesn't work out, I don't get in, etc etc etc. If I get in for the first one, I will give away for free my other VIP experience. (I will choose who I give it to, as I only will give it to somebody who has never met her, and I know who has met her and who hasn't). Please don't PM me.

I only want to meet her once every few years, otherwise it seems a bit... too much, no pun intended.
I'm on facebook now, just search for my name in the Calgary, AB network.
I'm the person in the orange Tigger hat in the picture below:
_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 07 Nov 2016, 00:31

Hungy wrote:I got London stalls, and VIP Birmingham and VIP Liverpool, though I really don't want to meet her twice, but this is just in case the first VIP doesn't work out, I don't get in, etc etc etc. If I get in for the first one, I will give away for free my other VIP experience. (I will choose who I give it to, as I only will give it to somebody who has never met her, and I know who has met her and who hasn't). Please don't PM me.

I only want to meet her once every few years, otherwise it seems a bit... too much, no pun intended.

I know what you mean... I also find it a bit weird people meeting them up eww every second day... :dizzy: :Dizzy: I also only bought VIP to one gig so that I could experience the sound check thing which I have been really excited to see for ages! It will be amazing to see Melanie perform without some freaking annoying and rude fans all around me...jumping and screaming on my ears! lol :dee:
goin down

Postby goin down » 07 Nov 2016, 12:46

^ Your supposed to jump and scream and sing at a concert
If you don't like that buy tickets upstairs or don't go .
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 07 Nov 2016, 21:29

^No. I don't wanna hear people scream in my hears at a concert or people pushing (thinking about the Liverpool shirt Bitch at the Pride). If I wanted to ear other people sign, I'd go to karaoke. I was fortunate my experience was mostly good on this part. People only sang during NBTSA when instructed to.
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
goin down

Postby goin down » 07 Nov 2016, 21:33

A concert is not a cinematic experience .
You sound right dull.
Don't stand near me haha
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'

Return to “Melanie C”