If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15645
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Fenrik » 07 Jan 2017, 21:20

(not sure if this has been done before. Maybe even by me! It feels familiar... :D Oh well!)

You are only allowed to own ONE Spice Girls album! Which tracks would you include?
It can be everything from their catalogue. Including remixes, demos, live versions, leaks etc)

The standard edition will only have 12 tracks. You may also create a deluxe edition with 4 different tracks.
And if you really want to include just one more track, you may also create a Japanese edition with one extra track :D

You also need a name for the album. And for fun, which one´s would be singles (max 5)?

If you create singles, you might include two extra tracks on each as B-sides. ;)

Now get to work!
Image
User avatar
DannyDirnt
Posts: 470
Joined: 20 Aug 2012, 00:13
Gender: Male
Country: Spain

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby DannyDirnt » 07 Jan 2017, 22:51

Track listing:

1. Wannabe
2. Spice Up Your Life
3. Say You'll Be There
4. Too Much
5. Holler
6. Step To Me
7. Let Love Lead The Way
8. Viva Forever
9. Who Do You Think You Are
10. Stop
11. Lady Is A Vamp
12. Goodbye

Bonus Tracks:

13. Love Thing
14. Oxigen
15. Take Me Home
16. Time Goes By

All of them in a similar style so that there isn't a song that sticks out too much, obviously.
User avatar
pinkdor
Posts: 2912
Joined: 30 Jun 2007, 22:56
Gender: Male
Location: Israel

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby pinkdor » 07 Jan 2017, 23:29

Name: SpiceWorld

1. Wannabe
2. 2 become 1
3. Spice Up Your Life
4. Give You What You Want
5. Who Do You Think You Are
6. Naked
7. Holler
8. Saturday Night Divas
9. Too Much
10. Song For Her
11. Viva Forever
12. Goodbye

Bonus tracks:
13. Stop
14. Let Love Lead The Way
15. Step To Me
16. WOMAN
Image
User avatar
engineer
Posts: 410
Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 23:55
Gender: Male
Country: Poland
Location: Warsaw

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby engineer » 08 Jan 2017, 00:14

Spice:
1. Wannabe
2. Say you'll be there
3. 2 Become 1
4. Who Do You Think You Are
5. Spice Up Your Life
6. Stop
7. Too much
8. Never give up on a good times
9. Saturday Night Divas
10. Goodbye
11. Give you what you want
12. Holler
Bonus
13. Love thing
14. Last time lover
15. Mama
16. Wasting my time
spicefreak
Posts: 10573
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby spicefreak » 08 Jan 2017, 03:16

Spiceworld

1. Spice up your life
2. Say you'll be there
3. Too much
4. Who do you think you are
5. Stop
6. 2 become 1
7. Never give up on the good times
8. Viva forever
9. Holler
10. The lady is a vamp
11. Goodbye
12. Wannabe

Singles
1. Wannabe (has to be due to it's uuuuber success lol)
2. Spice up your life
3. Viva forever
4. Who do you think you are
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 2631
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby The Spice Girls » 08 Jan 2017, 03:43

SpiceWorld Forever
Standard:
01. Say You'll Be There
02. Viva Forever
03. Holler
04. 2 Become 1
05. Spice Up Your Life
06. If You Wanna Have Some Fun
07. Love Thing
08. Saturday Night Divas
09. Right Back At Ya
10. Something Kinda Funny
11. Denying
12. Goodbye
Deluxe Edition:
13. If U Can't Dance
14. Move Over
15. Tell Me Why
16. Take Me Home
Japanese:
17. Walk Of Life
5 first tracks is 5 first singles;)
Last edited by The Spice Girls on 09 Jan 2017, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Christopher
Posts: 2013
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 00:06
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): Posh Punkk
Country: United_States
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Christopher » 08 Jan 2017, 04:23

1.Anymore
2.Walkaway*
3.For Once In My Life
4.I Want You Back
5.Girlfriend*
6.I Wish
7.Love Never Loved Me
8.Don't Need This
9.Carolyna*
10.(Generate The) Flow
11.Think About It
12.Burn*
*Bonus Tracks
13.I Turn To You
14.Look At Me
*= Released as single

I started to do the group songs but it just turned into the Greatest hits so I took my favorite/best (in my opinion) solo songs and made an album instead haha
spicefreak
Posts: 10573
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby spicefreak » 08 Jan 2017, 04:58

Christopher wrote:1.Anymore
2.Walkaway*
3.For Once In My Life
4.I Want You Back
5.Girlfriend*
6.I Wish
7.Love Never Loved Me
8.Don't Need This
9.Carolyna*
10.(Generate The) Flow
11.Think About It
12.Burn*
*Bonus Tracks
13.I Turn To You
14.Look At Me
*= Released as single

I started to do the group songs but it just turned into the Greatest hits so I took my favorite/best (in my opinion) solo songs and made an album instead haha



Do you not like Emma's solo stuff?
Image
User avatar
Christopher
Posts: 2013
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 00:06
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): Posh Punkk
Country: United_States
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Christopher » 08 Jan 2017, 05:14

spicefreak wrote:
Christopher wrote:1.Anymore
2.Walkaway*
3.For Once In My Life
4.I Want You Back
5.Girlfriend*
6.I Wish
7.Love Never Loved Me
8.Don't Need This
9.Carolyna*
10.(Generate The) Flow
11.Think About It
12.Burn*
*Bonus Tracks
13.I Turn To You
14.Look At Me
*= Released as single

I started to do the group songs but it just turned into the Greatest hits so I took my favorite/best (in my opinion) solo songs and made an album instead haha



Do you not like Emma's solo stuff?


I do but I don't listen to any of her songs as often as the others. If I had to add one it would probably be Who the Hell Are You
rusty_nail
Posts: 1254
Joined: 21 Feb 2010, 03:41
Gender: Male
Country: United_States

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby rusty_nail » 08 Jan 2017, 05:30

Yeesh. Okay.

Album: "Here's Some Real Good Songs, Y'all...Listen to Em or Somethin"

1. Wannabe
2. Stop
3. 2 Become 1
4. Say You'll Be There
5. Never Give Up on the Good Times
6. Too Much
7. Holler
8. Who Do You Think You Are
9. Goodbye
10. Viva Forever
11. If You Wanna Have Some Fun
12. Spice Up Your Life

Singles? Errr....

1. Wannabe/Spice Up Your Life
2. Say You'll Be There/2 Become 1
3. Too Much/Stop
4. Who Do You Think You Are/Viva Forever
5. Holler/Goodbye

Never said they couldn't be double A sides!

Anyway. Holler doesn't really gel into the rest of the lineup, but I love it too much not to include it. I guess I'm a sucker for singles...but I really do think they made the right calls (though NGUOTGT and IYWHSF are strong enough to be part of their singles lineup IMO...)
Amaranthine18
Posts: 892
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 14:25
Gender: Male

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Amaranthine18 » 08 Jan 2017, 05:36

I think mine will be the just same tracks as the Greatest Hits.
Image
Nato
Posts: 16
Joined: 10 Jul 2014, 04:21
Gender: Male

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Nato » 08 Jan 2017, 05:55

Live with the Spice Girls

1. Wannabe Live in Birmingham
2. Say You'll Be There Live in Los Angeles
3. 2 Become 1 Live in Madrid
4. Who Do You Think You Are? Live at Wembley
5. Spice Up Your Life Live in Oslo
6. Stop Live at David Letterman
7. Too Much Live at American Music Awards
8. Viva Forever Live at Madison Square Garden
9. The Lady is a Vamp Live in Dallas

Plus Spice Girls Tour pictures and a poster inside!
VivaMGMVE
Posts: 2570
Joined: 30 Sep 2006, 03:16
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): VBrocks!
Country: United_States
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby VivaMGMVE » 08 Jan 2017, 07:41

The Spice Girls wrote:SpiceWorld Forever
Standard:
01. Say You'll Be There
02. Viva Forever
03. Holler
04. 2 Become 1
05. Spice Up Your Life
06. If You Wanna Have Some Fun
07. Love Thing
08. Saturday Night Divas
09. Right Back At Ya
10. Something Kinda Funny
11. Denying
12. Goodbye
Deluxe Edition:
13. If U Can't Dance
14. Move Over
15. Tell Me Why
16. Take Me Home
Japanese:
13. Walk Of Life
5 first tracks is 5 first singles;)


THIS ABSOLUTELY.
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15645
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Fenrik » 08 Jan 2017, 08:01

Nato wrote:Live with the Spice Girls

1. Wannabe Live in Birmingham
2. Say You'll Be There Live in Los Angeles
3. 2 Become 1 Live in Madrid
4. Who Do You Think You Are? Live at Wembley
5. Spice Up Your Life Live in Oslo
6. Stop Live at David Letterman
7. Too Much Live at American Music Awards
8. Viva Forever Live at Madison Square Garden
9. The Lady is a Vamp Live in Dallas

Plus Spice Girls Tour pictures and a poster inside!


Is Oslo audio something that exists?? :love:
Image
KingOfSpiceWorld
Posts: 376
Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 20:05

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 08 Jan 2017, 10:55

1.Wannabe
2. Say you'll be there
3. 2 become 1 (2007 remix)
4. Who do you think you are
5. Love thing (Istanbul remix)
6. Something kinda Funny (Istanbul remix)
7. Spice up your life
8. Too much (TROTSG remix)
9. Denying
10. Saturday night divas
11. Viva forever
12. Do it!
13. Holler
14. Tell me why (Jonathan peters remix)
15. Wasting my time
16. Get down with me
17. Time goes by
18. If you wanna have some fun
19. Goodbye

These are the only spice girls songs I can't live without. If I had to make a twelve songs set I'd remove:
Love thing
Something kinda funny
2 become 1
Too much
Do it
Tell me why
If you wanna have some fun
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15645
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Fenrik » 09 Jan 2017, 12:35

Crap this was harder than I expected! Wish I could include more trakcs! #StupidMe :laugh:

Album: Spice Force 5

Standard Edition:
01. Say You`ll Be There
02. Weekend Love
03. 2 Become 1
04. Holler
05. Outer Space Girls
06. Take Me Home
07. Get Down With Me
08. Goodbye
09. Let Love Lead The Way
10. My Strongest Suit
11. Viva Forever
12. Move Over

Deluxe version:
13. Never Give Up On The Good Times
14. A Day In Your Life
15. Tell Me Why
16. Time Goes By

Japanese version:
17. Wannabe / Spice Up Your Life (Olympics Studio Version)

Singles:

Say You`ll Be There (B-sides: Naked + Wannabe)
Viva Forever (B-sides: Oxygen + Wasting My Time)
Holler (B-sides: Denying + Give You What You Want)
2 Become 1 (B-sides: Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) + Love Thing)
Weekend Love (B-sides: Right Back At Ya (album version!) + Do It)
Image
User avatar
alexgirardii
Posts: 426
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 00:06
Gender: Male
Custom Title: back in business
Country: Brazil
Location: Southern Brazil
Contact:

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby alexgirardii » 09 Jan 2017, 17:10

Album: ONE OF THESE GIRLS

Standard Edition:
01. Say You'll Be There
02. Wannabe
03. 2 Become 1
04. Who Do You Think You Are?
05. If U Can't Dance
06. One Of These Girls
07. Saturday Night Divas
08. Never Give Up On The Good Times
09. Too Much
10. Holler
11. Get Down With Me
12. Viva Forever

Deluxe version:
13. Stop (Live TROTSG Tour)
14. Right Back At Ya (Pop Version)
15. Last Time Lover (Demo Reworked Version)
16. Goodbye (Orchestral Version)

Japanese version:
17. Baby Come Round (reworked)

Singles:

Say You'll Be There (B-sides Wannabe/Love Thing)
Who Do You Think You Are? (B-sides 2 become 1, One Of These Girls)
Saturday Night Divas/Never Give Up On The Good Times (Bside Spice Up Your Life)
Get Down With Me (bsides Wasting My Time, Pain Proof)
Viva Forever (bsides - Tony Remix, Orchestral Version, Goodbye, Sisters)
Image
User avatar
schizophonic_spice
Posts: 32605
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby schizophonic_spice » 09 Jan 2017, 21:40

1. Spice Up Your Life
2. Viva Forever
3. Naked
4. Never Give Up On the Good Times
5. Take Me Home
6. Stop
7. Saturday Night Divas
8. 2 Become 1
9. Outer Space Girls
10. Say You'll Be There
11. Too Much
12. Goodbye

Bonus

13. Song For Her
14. Do It
15. Denying
16. Give You What You Want

Right now this is my fave selection of singles, album tracks, B sides and unreleased tracks. :music:

I'd probably call it Spiceworld as that name was so perfect.
Image
User avatar
Jer
Posts: 7965
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Canada
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Jer » 09 Jan 2017, 22:28

01. Wannabe
02. Something Kinda Funny
03. 2 Become 1
04. Say You'll Be There
05. Love Thing
06. Get Down With Me
07. Tell Me Why
08. Saturday Night Divas
09. Lady is a Vamp
10. Spice Up Your Life
11. Stop
12. Viva Forever

Bonus:
13. Who Do You Think You Are
14. Never Give Up on the Good Times
15. Holler
16. Too Much
User avatar
kostas_spice
Posts: 87
Joined: 02 Oct 2011, 11:09
Gender: Male
Country: Greece
Location: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spice-Gi ... 45?fref=ts

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby kostas_spice » 09 Jan 2017, 23:01

01- Spice Up Your life
02- Give You What YouWant
03- Take Me Home
04- Walk Of Life
05- Stop
06- Wannabe
07- Who Do You Think You Are
08- Treasure
09- Right Back At Ya (pop version)
10- Holler
11- Viva Forever
12- Goodbye

Bonus
2 become 1
Move Over
If You Wanna Have Some Fun
Oxygene
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 2631
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Jan 2017, 02:05

alexgirardii wrote:Album: ONE OF THESE GIRLS

Standard Edition:
01. Say You'll Be There
02. Wannabe
03. 2 Become 1
04. Who Do You Think You Are?
05. If U Can't Dance
06. One Of These Girls
07. Saturday Night Divas
08. Never Give Up On The Good Times
09. Too Much
10. Holler
11. Get Down With Me
12. Viva Forever

Deluxe version:
13. Stop (Live TROTSG Tour)
14. Right Back At Ya (Pop Version)
15. Last Time Lover (Demo Reworked Version)
16. Goodbye (Orchestral Version)

Japanese version:
17. Baby Come Round (reworked)

Singles:

Say You'll Be There (B-sides Wannabe/Love Thing)
Who Do You Think You Are? (B-sides 2 become 1, One Of These Girls)
Saturday Night Divas/Never Give Up On The Good Times (Bside Spice Up Your Life)
Get Down With Me (bsides Wasting My Time, Pain Proof)
Viva Forever (bsides - Tony Remix, Orchestral Version, Goodbye, Sisters)


What's the point of putting the album tracks as the b-sides?! :Dizzy:
User avatar
StudioSpice
Posts: 57
Joined: 13 May 2016, 05:10
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Cheeky Spice
Country: United_States
Location: LA

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby StudioSpice » 10 Jan 2017, 02:28

1. Walk Of Life
2. Stop
3. 2 Become 1
4. Take Me Home
5. Never Give Up On The Good Times
6. Mama
7. Who Do You Think You Are
8. Naked
9. Holler
10. Viva Forever
11. If U Can't Dance
12. Goodbye
Alexpc
Posts: 199
Joined: 03 Mar 2016, 22:27
Gender: Male

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby Alexpc » 10 Jan 2017, 07:59

It's already there and it's called "Greatest hits".
The Spice Girls
Posts: 2631
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Jan 2017, 12:14

Amaranthine18 wrote:I think mine will be the just same tracks as the Greatest Hits.


Alexpc wrote:It's already there and it's called "Greatest hits".


Omg, how could you choose 'Headlines' and especially 'Voodoo' over their previous stuff is beyond me! :think: :death: :Dizzy:
User avatar
UnusualChris
Posts: 1985
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 20:58
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: If you could only have ONE Spice Girls album!

Postby UnusualChris » 10 Jan 2017, 13:04

Spiceworld
1. Spice Up Your Life
2. If U Can't Dance (Istanbul Studio Version)
3. Who Do You Think You Are
4. Wannabe
5. Love Thing
6. 2 Become 1
7. Take Me Home
8. Say You'll Be There
9. Saturday Night Divas
10. Too Much
11. Naked
12. Viva Forever

Bonus Tracks
13. Holler
14. Denying
15. Stop
16. Goodbye

Singles

Spice Up Your Life (B-Sides Outer Space Girls and Never Give Up on the Good Times)
Wannabe (B-Sides Something Kinda Funny and Step To Me)
Say You'll Be There/2 Become 1 (B-Sides Last Time Lover and Do It)
Who Do You Think You Are (B-Sides If You Wanna Have Some Fun and Move Over)
Viva Forever/Love Thing [Istanbul Studio Version labelled as Single Mix] (B-Sides Mama and Give You What You Want)
Image

Return to “Spice Girls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gizzmooo3, iaintiffin, Schurli_22, Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests