Spice Girls: Reunion Rumours & Random Discussion Thread

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
MAD

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby MAD » 07 Jan 2017, 14:02

felx wrote:
MAD wrote:
felx wrote:Who cares the views? The song is SHIT... the production turd..and the lyrics awful.....it got views because of the Spice Girls name.....

some people here (at least 5) are the most annoying things on this World..... :rolleyes:

What are your suggestions of topics about the Spice Girls? What we should talking about? I'm serious because from what I read you don't agree on anything in this forum. :grin:

well I suggest you to talk about SG or GEM and leave out talking shit about Melanie C ...good idea? HUH?

Well I think that many people here (me included) are fans of all 5 so I love them all but it could happen that I criticize one of them sometime. I can't agree on all their choices.
Different thing is when someone here says always bad things about one (or some) of them.
What you criticize about some fans against Mel C is the same thing you do with the other spices. Basically your motto is "Do what I say, don't do what I do".
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Re: Spice Girls (GEM) Reunion Rumours Thread ☆ Mel B: “There’s no reunion set in stone.” [Page 614]

Postby megzluvsmelc » 07 Jan 2017, 14:08

Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 07 Jan 2017, 14:28

Red Boy wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:WHO IS THE BIGGEST EMBARASSMENT NOW?????

To be brutally honest - YOU. How old are you?

Non-sense answer. This thread is not about me. This is about GEM and Melanie C. Next poster please.
felx

Postby felx » 07 Jan 2017, 16:08

Amaranthine18 wrote:
Red Boy wrote:

Non-sense answer. This thread is not about me. This is about GEM and Melanie C. Next poster please.

this theard is only about GEM since Melanie C stated she wont be part of the reunion!...So talk about Baby, Ginger and Scary......and their big plans.....new music ....(sarcasm)
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
bryand

Postby bryand » 07 Jan 2017, 16:15

People banging on about the amount of YouTube views, sales etc...... calling this a flop, that a flop! You are totally missing the point!
Well I was always last at Sports day doing the egg n spoon race but as mama always says " if it's what you love then it doesn't matter what position you are, those eggs are better on toast anyway".
PMSL :laugh:
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 07 Jan 2017, 16:32

Please, just ignore the trolls or block them.
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 07 Jan 2017, 16:36

felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
Red Boy wrote:

this theard is only about GEM since Melanie C stated she wont be part of the reunion!...So talk about Baby, Ginger and Scary......and their big plans.....new music ....(sarcasm)

So why are those deluded Melanie C fans keeps on posting about her in this thread as well?

Remember, when you point your finger to someone, the other 3 fingers are pointing back at you.

Saying Melanie C has avoided the embarrassment by not joining GEM is the funniest thing ever. Isn't the sales of Version Of Me an embarassment?

I challenge all those arrogant Mellonie C fans here: Come back to this thread once Dear Life music video has reached 1.6 million views on Youtube that GEM has achieved.
felx

Postby felx » 07 Jan 2017, 16:42

Amaranthine18 wrote:
felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
Red Boy wrote:

So why are those deluded Melanie C fans keeps on posting about her in this thread as well?

Remember, when you point your finger to someone, the other 3 fingers are pointing back at you.

Saying Melanie C has avoided the embarrassment by not joining GEM is the funniest thing ever. Isn't the sales of Version Of Me an embarassment?

I challenge all those arrogant Mellonie C fans here: Come back to this thread once Dear Life music video has reached 1.6 million views on Youtube that GEM has achieved.

maybe because GEM fans are talking about her...so MC fans will protect her...if you stop talking about her...her fans wont even comment here....

you are obsessed with the youtube numbers...aren't you?.......I bet MC fans don't care what her view numbers are until they like and enjoy her music.....

I challenge all GEM fans to talk bad tings about Melanie C once GEm is releasing NEW music, album.....what Melanie has done many more times than GEM members
Last edited by felx on 07 Jan 2017, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
kamel

Postby kamel » 07 Jan 2017, 16:44

Amaranthine18 wrote:
felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
Red Boy wrote:

When Mel C will release the single in Germany it will reach the 1 million views on youtube, with a new video i hope , so wait and see!
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 07 Jan 2017, 16:54

Only one week into 2017 and I feel like this topic has somehow managed to become even worse than it was last year...

I'd be amazed if any of you genuinely enjoy this bickering? An impasse will always be reached if you keep fighting with each other, rather than trying to either respect opinions or just ignore them. What's all the arguing actually for? The girls don't care about you defending their honour on here, not in the slightest.

Can at least one of you try and take the positive step towards not responding to what you feel is a baiting comment? Maybe then this topic will become more bearable again. As things are, things are just going round in circles.

I know there's not much to talk about when it comes to the reunion, but honestly it'd be better if less posts were made therefore, instead of arguing-for-the-sake-of-arguing posts.
MAD

Postby MAD » 07 Jan 2017, 17:25

Sometimes I picture this forum like this

littleta

Postby littleta » 07 Jan 2017, 17:29

^ but they are not fighting lol
MAD

Postby MAD » 07 Jan 2017, 17:33

littleta wrote:^ but they are not fighting lol

It's the first pic I've found to have an idea of the mental age. :grin:
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 07 Jan 2017, 18:15

felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

I bet MC fans don't care what her view numbers are until they like and enjoy her music.....

They don't care because nobody else does. If people care then her youtube views wouldn't be just 70K. If her latest music reached 2 millions views, are you going to tell me that the numbers of views in Youtube doesn't matter?

Come on! Let's be honest here. If Version of Me went to number in the charts, deluded fans won't say charts don't matter.
Mr.X
Custom Title: Xavier de Sousa

Postby Mr.X » 07 Jan 2017, 18:46

I think we might need a new topic to be honest....... Everytime I open this one, it gives me a headache just reading through the arguments...
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 07 Jan 2017, 18:59

Just lock this thread. It's time.
Mr.X

Postby Mr.X » 07 Jan 2017, 19:07

Jamie wrote:Just lock this thread. It's time.

I second this sentiment.

I third this sentiment.

I fourth this sentiment.
littleta

Postby littleta » 07 Jan 2017, 19:30

Mr.X wrote:
Jamie wrote:Just lock this thread. It's time.

I second this sentiment.

I third this sentiment.

I fourth this sentiment.

and just unlock it when something really important happen and is worth discussing
Mr.X

Postby Mr.X » 07 Jan 2017, 19:31

When something happens, then people can open new threads....
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 07 Jan 2017, 19:49

Please don't close the thread cus then every time either of the Mel's chats about the reunion in an interview we will have a new thread for it :death:
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
spice_of_life

Postby spice_of_life » 07 Jan 2017, 21:10

Don't lock the thread. Lock the attitude!! Please.

Create a separate topic in small talk where you can throw all the shade you like. Simple.
KingOfSpiceWorld

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 07 Jan 2017, 21:22

What's sad and really really stupid, is that if there were no spice girls talk by gem, the people who trash Melanie C would be all over her music and cherish that they got new music by at least one spice girl. And if Melanie C had accepted to take part on gemm, they'd again treasure Melanie C's new record.
1000 monks. 1000 religions.
kamel

Postby kamel » 07 Jan 2017, 22:45

sammy01 wrote:Please don't close the thread cus then every time either of the Mel's chats about the reunion in an interview we will have a new thread for it :death:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
bryand

Postby bryand » 07 Jan 2017, 23:01

KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:What's sad and really really stupid, is that if there were no spice girls talk by gem, the people who trash Melanie C would be all over her music and cherish that they got new music by at least one spice girl. And if Melanie C had accepted to take part on gemm, they'd again treasure Melanie C's new record.

Absolutely correct!
:)
MarcelWithLuv
Custom Title: Marcel With Luv

Postby MarcelWithLuv » 07 Jan 2017, 23:05

Return to “Spice Girls”