Spice vinyl re-issue for UK!

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
jezebelvictoria

Re: Spice vinyl re-issue for UK!

Postby jezebelvictoria » 06 Jan 2017, 08:14

do-it wrote:
jezebelvictoria wrote:Ugh, can 'Spice Fans' get anything from this group? When it comes to music, what I'm most interested in, since 2000 almost 20 years ago, we've got two songs. I hate that I'm always waiting for something to leak when I'm willing to buy. I JUST WANT SOME MORE MUSIC!!! I'll never understand my interest in these 5 women. I would literally be in tears if I was offered all their unreleased material.

I know, right? And it's maddening to know that there is at least an album's worth of finished unreleased songs. Leaked mp3s of unknown origin will never be as satisfying to me as official, properly mastered, purchasable tracks.

An albums worth...? I can guarantee as a group; starting with the recordings for Spice to Forever; there has to be more that 30 songs. I wouldn't doubt if it was around 50 songs. And the fact that it's been over 20 years for some of the songs and since they were a bit of 'flash in the pan' as they say; all the songs are approaching 20 years old. I would still love to hear the songs for the Greatest Hits era too, of course. I would say the songs from 95/96 to 2000 would definitely be the what I want the most but an unreleased collection spanning those years and 2007 would be amazing. So many artists release many unreleased songs but I don't want to wait until I'm in my 50s+, if I'm even alive. UGH!!!!
ocram86

Postby ocram86 » 08 Jan 2017, 20:19

Urabn Outfitters stores in Lodnon are selling the album at £30. Finally it can be seen in the shop, but the price is ot high.
Why it is not sold in HMV stores??
dtothep

Postby dtothep » 09 Jan 2017, 01:28

spicyhot wrote:
dtothep wrote:Might just be me, but the free download of the album that comes with the vinyl sounds so much clearer than a lossless CD rip.. it sounds remastered or something.

Was this downloaded from Sound of Vinyl? Where did you get the code from? Urban Outfitters or HMV/Amazon release?

yh sound of vinyl. I got the code from the amazon stock.
spicyhot

Postby spicyhot » 09 Jan 2017, 01:34

ocram86 wrote:Urabn Outfitters stores in Lodnon are selling the album at £30. Finally it can be seen in the shop, but the price is ot high.
Why it is not sold in HMV stores??

My brother told me he saw it and when I went to have a look a couple of hours later someone had already bought it.
Rok

Postby Rok » 12 Jan 2017, 11:03

i bought the UK version in Hong Kong today.

now that i have both US/UO and UK version

the US/UO version looks much better than the UK version in term of the printing

so go get it on UO
MarcelWithLuv
Custom Title: Marcel With Luv

Postby MarcelWithLuv » 15 Jan 2017, 23:05

i want spice world as vinyl
Mr.X
Custom Title: Xavier de Sousa

Postby Mr.X » 16 Jan 2017, 00:43

MarcelWithLuv wrote:i want spice world as vinyl

A re-issue would be amazing, even if I would be slightly annoyed that I paid £100 for the original one, ah!

But I would love it if they would re-issue Spiceworld and Forever :inlove:

Return to “Spice Girls”