Steps

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
User avatar
addicted2you
Posts: 4062
Joined: 28 Oct 2004, 00:48
Gender: Male
Country: New_Zealand
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: Steps

Postby addicted2you » 29 Nov 2016, 13:42

Am a lot happier with the news Steps are reforming rather than Sugababes
Image
User avatar
wildhope
Posts: 4812
Joined: 03 Oct 2004, 18:57
Previous username(s): crashworld
Location: Real World

Re: Steps

Postby wildhope » 29 Nov 2016, 18:20

Wow. Who knows they are keeping their act together again for another reunion. If only most bands follow suit. I am looking at you S Club 7.
Image
Dave87
Posts: 1438
Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 21:26
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Cleveland , Ohio / USA

Re: Steps

Postby Dave87 » 02 Dec 2016, 10:48

I'm here for this. I've been listening to them a lot more lately. Their live album of the tour is quite nice. I wish they had've released it on DVD.
Image
User avatar
mad_ad
Posts: 1783
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 20:20
Gender: Male
Custom Title: MelanieC all the way
Location: Reading, England

Re: Steps

Postby mad_ad » 02 Dec 2016, 11:51

Dave87 wrote:I'm here for this. I've been listening to them a lot more lately. Their live album of the tour is quite nice. I wish they had've released it on DVD.


The ultimate Tour? they did:

Image



https://www.amazon.co.uk/Steps-Ultimate-Tour-Live-DVD/dp/B007NHKP30
Image
Dave87
Posts: 1438
Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 21:26
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Cleveland , Ohio / USA

Re: Steps

Postby Dave87 » 03 Dec 2016, 03:39

mad_ad wrote:
Dave87 wrote:I'm here for this. I've been listening to them a lot more lately. Their live album of the tour is quite nice. I wish they had've released it on DVD.


The ultimate Tour? they did:

Image



https://www.amazon.co.uk/Steps-Ultimate-Tour-Live-DVD/dp/B007NHKP30



Oh okay. I didn't know anything about this. I couldn't find any info about it when I googled it. Only the live album. I'll definitely have to add it to my collection.
Image
User avatar
SourSpice
Posts: 213
Joined: 11 May 2014, 01:09
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Steps

Postby SourSpice » 01 Jan 2017, 04:10

They're officially back! New album (which we kinda already knew was happening) and tour, according to Dan Wooton!

Image

H said, in one of the videos posted by Jeremy Joseph that they have a few surprises up their sleeves. Album, tour, maybe a third series of Steps Reunion following the creation of the new album?
tommie
Posts: 1643
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 23:12

Re: Steps

Postby tommie » 01 Jan 2017, 05:19

did they flop yet
Image
User avatar
Brett
Posts: 7168
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Fucking Love SGs
Country: United_States
Location: Bowling Green KY,

Re: Steps

Postby Brett » 01 Jan 2017, 05:58

SourSpice wrote:They're officially back! New album (which we kinda already knew was happening) and tour, according to Dan Wooton!

Image

H said, in one of the videos posted by Jeremy Joseph that they have a few surprises up their sleeves. Album, tour, maybe a third series of Steps Reunion following the creation of the new album?


SO EXCITED!!!!!
Image
User avatar
Tiiger
Posts: 7327
Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 19:48
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Steps

Postby Tiiger » 01 Jan 2017, 11:30

Excited about this! :love:
Image
User avatar
SpiceFan2008
Posts: 2926
Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 17:51
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I JUST WANNA DANCE
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: Steps

Postby SpiceFan2008 » 01 Jan 2017, 15:47

I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what they have to offer.
Roll on the rest of 2017!
spicefreak
Posts: 10520
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Re: Steps

Postby spicefreak » 01 Jan 2017, 15:48

Cannot wait!! Love me a bit of Steps!!
Image
User avatar
Charmingspice5
Posts: 18329
Joined: 25 Jan 2009, 04:42
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Show Me Love
Country: United_States
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Steps

Postby Charmingspice5 » 01 Jan 2017, 21:33

:love: OMG so excited! Can't wait to see what they came up with. I love their music
Image
User avatar
Blond Pharaoh
Posts: 12233
Joined: 30 Sep 2004, 00:30
Gender: Male
Location: Egypt

Re: Steps

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 01 Jan 2017, 22:22

Great news
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68177
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Steps

Postby Jay » 01 Jan 2017, 23:06

:love: Excited for this
Image
Savanna
Posts: 2984
Joined: 10 Aug 2005, 19:14

Re: Steps

Postby Savanna » 01 Jan 2017, 23:37

A 20th Anniversary done the right way! ;)
User avatar
Brett
Posts: 7168
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Fucking Love SGs
Country: United_States
Location: Bowling Green KY,

Re: Steps

Postby Brett » 02 Jan 2017, 00:17

Savanna wrote:A 20th Anniversary done the right way! ;)


That's right! Let's hope everything we're hearing comes to fruition and it's a grand year (or MORE!). I just pray to the Pop God that the album is more upbeat and traditional STEPS, rather than Light Up The World.

-I feel like Claire is more up for this reunion now that she is in better shape. Plus all the kids are older now, so that won't be as big of an issue as it was like time (or at least that it was portrayed to be on the reunion 'documentary').
-I hope no issues arise with Lisa commuting from Dubai. If they release a new album and promote it properly, I can imagine Lisa missing a performance or two due to her main job and commuting.
-Hopefully Faye & Lee are all in like they were last time (again, that's the way is was portrayed in the documentary.) Faye seems to be content as long as she's singing and performing, but felt that she genuinely wanted to continue STEPS last time.
-Hopefully H will be able to successfully balance his new family life with returning to Steps. His new babies are not even a year old yet.

Overall I want to get SUPER FUCKING EXCITED, but I am also prepared for everything to go tits-up like they tend to do with exciting things in pop. (SG 20th reunion, MKS/Sugababes, Atomic Kitten new music, etc.)
Image
User avatar
addicted2you
Posts: 4062
Joined: 28 Oct 2004, 00:48
Gender: Male
Country: New_Zealand
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: Steps

Postby addicted2you » 02 Jan 2017, 16:18

The last tour proved that there was still a lot of demand for Steps and I can imagine a new album doing quite well.
Not sure if it was posted here or popjustice , but they are looked after by Facsination so am confident something will come from this:)
Image
User avatar
*Babyboy*
Posts: 4428
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): babymen
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Haywards Heath
Contact:

Re: Steps

Postby *Babyboy* » 05 Jan 2017, 15:00

What about Claire solo album?
kamel
Posts: 4428
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Steps

Postby kamel » 05 Jan 2017, 15:46

Brett wrote:
Savanna wrote:A 20th Anniversary done the right way! ;)


That's right! Let's hope everything we're hearing comes to fruition and it's a grand year (or MORE!). I just pray to the Pop God that the album is more upbeat and traditional STEPS, rather than Light Up The World.

-I feel like Claire is more up for this reunion now that she is in better shape. Plus all the kids are older now, so that won't be as big of an issue as it was like time (or at least that it was portrayed to be on the reunion 'documentary').
-I hope no issues arise with Lisa commuting from Dubai. If they release a new album and promote it properly, I can imagine Lisa missing a performance or two due to her main job and commuting.
-Hopefully Faye & Lee are all in like they were last time (again, that's the way is was portrayed in the documentary.) Faye seems to be content as long as she's singing and performing, but felt that she genuinely wanted to continue STEPS last time.
-Hopefully H will be able to successfully balance his new family life with returning to Steps. His new babies are not even a year old yet.

Overall I want to get SUPER FUCKING EXCITED, but I am also prepared for everything to go tits-up like they tend to do with exciting things in pop. (SG 20th reunion, MKS/Sugababes, Atomic Kitten new music, etc.)


What Lisa main job is ??? :Dizzy:
Image
Thom
Posts: 10847
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Steps

Postby Thom » 05 Jan 2017, 18:36

Savanna wrote:A 20th Anniversary done the right way! ;)


only if you don't have a meaningful solo career you would want to reunite in this way :$
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
User avatar
Brett
Posts: 7168
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Fucking Love SGs
Country: United_States
Location: Bowling Green KY,

Re: Steps

Postby Brett » 06 Jan 2017, 02:50

kamel wrote:
Brett wrote:
Savanna wrote:A 20th Anniversary done the right way! ;)


That's right! Let's hope everything we're hearing comes to fruition and it's a grand year (or MORE!). I just pray to the Pop God that the album is more upbeat and traditional STEPS, rather than Light Up The World.

-I feel like Claire is more up for this reunion now that she is in better shape. Plus all the kids are older now, so that won't be as big of an issue as it was like time (or at least that it was portrayed to be on the reunion 'documentary').
-I hope no issues arise with Lisa commuting from Dubai. If they release a new album and promote it properly, I can imagine Lisa missing a performance or two due to her main job and commuting.
-Hopefully Faye & Lee are all in like they were last time (again, that's the way is was portrayed in the documentary.) Faye seems to be content as long as she's singing and performing, but felt that she genuinely wanted to continue STEPS last time.
-Hopefully H will be able to successfully balance his new family life with returning to Steps. His new babies are not even a year old yet.

Overall I want to get SUPER FUCKING EXCITED, but I am also prepared for everything to go tits-up like they tend to do with exciting things in pop. (SG 20th reunion, MKS/Sugababes, Atomic Kitten new music, etc.)


What Lisa main job is ??? :Dizzy:


Wasn't she the Principal or the head of some Dance school in Dubai? Wasn't that in the reunion documentary? I may be mistaken.
Image
User avatar
Craig-Rogers
Posts: 1705
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 23:38
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Craig
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness in Lincolnshire (UK)
Contact:

Re: Steps

Postby Craig-Rogers » 18 Jan 2017, 13:41

Am so excited for this! :inlove:

Have always been a fan of steps but have really loved them sInce watching their new tour dvd, they brilliant live and put on such a good show defo am going to try and see thme this year when they go on tour....

Does anyone know where to download (in decent quality) their Steps Reunion series that was on Sky Living? I just wanna watch some more of them to get to know them abit better before seeing them live so I enjoy the show even more....
Image
User avatar
SourSpice
Posts: 213
Joined: 11 May 2014, 01:09
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Steps

Postby SourSpice » 18 Jan 2017, 15:00

Craig-Rogers wrote:Does anyone know where to download (in decent quality) their Steps Reunion series that was on Sky Living? I just wanna watch some more of them to get to know them abit better before seeing them live so I enjoy the show even more....

All episodes of Steps Reunion are on Youtube. The majority of Steps On The Road Again is on youtube, but I think an episode is missing, and half of another episode is missing.
Jamie
Posts: 22317
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Steps

Postby Jamie » 18 Jan 2017, 16:46

The new single has been remixed by 7th Heaven and Alias.
User avatar
Craig-Rogers
Posts: 1705
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 23:38
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Craig
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness in Lincolnshire (UK)
Contact:

Re: Steps

Postby Craig-Rogers » 19 Jan 2017, 00:22

SourSpice wrote:
Craig-Rogers wrote:Does anyone know where to download (in decent quality) their Steps Reunion series that was on Sky Living? I just wanna watch some more of them to get to know them abit better before seeing them live so I enjoy the show even more....

All episodes of Steps Reunion are on Youtube. The majority of Steps On The Road Again is on youtube, but I think an episode is missing, and half of another episode is missing.


Thank you for the info i have downloaded them from youtube wasn't sure if there was a site or a forum or place for steps fans to go to where you could download or ask other fans if they have these videos etc, i'm a new Steps fan just starting out so i don't know where to go or find things
Image

Return to “Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addicted2you, JackDaniel1987 and 10 guests