Steps

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
addicted2you

Re: Steps

Postby addicted2you » 29 Nov 2016, 13:42

Am a lot happier with the news Steps are reforming rather than Sugababes
wildhope
Previous username(s): crashworld

Postby wildhope » 29 Nov 2016, 18:20

Wow. Who knows they are keeping their act together again for another reunion. If only most bands follow suit. I am looking at you S Club 7.
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 02 Dec 2016, 10:48

I'm here for this. I've been listening to them a lot more lately. Their live album of the tour is quite nice. I wish they had've released it on DVD.
mad_ad
Custom Title: MelanieC all the way

Postby mad_ad » 02 Dec 2016, 11:51

Dave87 wrote:I'm here for this. I've been listening to them a lot more lately. Their live album of the tour is quite nice. I wish they had've released it on DVD.

The ultimate Tour? they did:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Steps-Ultimate-Tour-Live-DVD/dp/B007NHKP30
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 03 Dec 2016, 03:39

mad_ad wrote:
Dave87 wrote:I'm here for this. I've been listening to them a lot more lately. Their live album of the tour is quite nice. I wish they had've released it on DVD.

The ultimate Tour? they did:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Steps-Ultimate-Tour-Live-DVD/dp/B007NHKP30

Oh okay. I didn't know anything about this. I couldn't find any info about it when I googled it. Only the live album. I'll definitely have to add it to my collection.
SourSpice

Postby SourSpice » 01 Jan 2017, 04:10

They're officially back! New album (which we kinda already knew was happening) and tour, according to Dan Wooton!

H said, in one of the videos posted by Jeremy Joseph that they have a few surprises up their sleeves. Album, tour, maybe a third series of Steps Reunion following the creation of the new album?
tommie

Postby tommie » 01 Jan 2017, 05:19

did they flop yet
Brett
Custom Title: Fucking Love SGs

Postby Brett » 01 Jan 2017, 05:58

SourSpice wrote:They're officially back! New album (which we kinda already knew was happening) and tour, according to Dan Wooton!

H said, in one of the videos posted by Jeremy Joseph that they have a few surprises up their sleeves. Album, tour, maybe a third series of Steps Reunion following the creation of the new album?

SO EXCITED!!!!!
Tiiger

Postby Tiiger » 01 Jan 2017, 11:30

Excited about this! :love:
SpiceFan2008
Custom Title: I JUST WANNA DANCE

Postby SpiceFan2008 » 01 Jan 2017, 15:47

I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what they have to offer.
Roll on the rest of 2017!
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 01 Jan 2017, 15:48

Cannot wait!! Love me a bit of Steps!!
Charmingspice5
Custom Title: Show Me Love

Postby Charmingspice5 » 01 Jan 2017, 21:33

:love: OMG so excited! Can't wait to see what they came up with. I love their music
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 01 Jan 2017, 22:22

Great news
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 01 Jan 2017, 23:06

:love: Excited for this
Savanna

Postby Savanna » 01 Jan 2017, 23:37

A 20th Anniversary done the right way! ;)
Brett

Postby Brett » 02 Jan 2017, 00:17

Savanna wrote:A 20th Anniversary done the right way! ;)

That's right! Let's hope everything we're hearing comes to fruition and it's a grand year (or MORE!). I just pray to the Pop God that the album is more upbeat and traditional STEPS, rather than Light Up The World.

-I feel like Claire is more up for this reunion now that she is in better shape. Plus all the kids are older now, so that won't be as big of an issue as it was like time (or at least that it was portrayed to be on the reunion 'documentary').
-I hope no issues arise with Lisa commuting from Dubai. If they release a new album and promote it properly, I can imagine Lisa missing a performance or two due to her main job and commuting.
-Hopefully Faye & Lee are all in like they were last time (again, that's the way is was portrayed in the documentary.) Faye seems to be content as long as she's singing and performing, but felt that she genuinely wanted to continue STEPS last time.
-Hopefully H will be able to successfully balance his new family life with returning to Steps. His new babies are not even a year old yet.

Overall I want to get SUPER FUCKING EXCITED, but I am also prepared for everything to go tits-up like they tend to do with exciting things in pop. (SG 20th reunion, MKS/Sugababes, Atomic Kitten new music, etc.)
addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 02 Jan 2017, 16:18

The last tour proved that there was still a lot of demand for Steps and I can imagine a new album doing quite well.
Not sure if it was posted here or popjustice , but they are looked after by Facsination so am confident something will come from this:)
*Babyboy*
Previous username(s): babymen

Postby *Babyboy* » 05 Jan 2017, 15:00

What about Claire solo album?
kamel

Postby kamel » 05 Jan 2017, 15:46

Brett wrote:

That's right! Let's hope everything we're hearing comes to fruition and it's a grand year (or MORE!). I just pray to the Pop God that the album is more upbeat and traditional STEPS, rather than Light Up The World.

-I feel like Claire is more up for this reunion now that she is in better shape. Plus all the kids are older now, so that won't be as big of an issue as it was like time (or at least that it was portrayed to be on the reunion 'documentary').
-I hope no issues arise with Lisa commuting from Dubai. If they release a new album and promote it properly, I can imagine Lisa missing a performance or two due to her main job and commuting.
-Hopefully Faye & Lee are all in like they were last time (again, that's the way is was portrayed in the documentary.) Faye seems to be content as long as she's singing and performing, but felt that she genuinely wanted to continue STEPS last time.
-Hopefully H will be able to successfully balance his new family life with returning to Steps. His new babies are not even a year old yet.

Overall I want to get SUPER FUCKING EXCITED, but I am also prepared for everything to go tits-up like they tend to do with exciting things in pop. (SG 20th reunion, MKS/Sugababes, Atomic Kitten new music, etc.)

What Lisa main job is ??? :Dizzy:
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Postby Thom » 05 Jan 2017, 18:36

only if you don't have a meaningful solo career you would want to reunite in this way :$
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
Brett

Postby Brett » 06 Jan 2017, 02:50

kamel wrote:
Brett wrote:

What Lisa main job is ??? :Dizzy:

Wasn't she the Principal or the head of some Dance school in Dubai? Wasn't that in the reunion documentary? I may be mistaken.
Craig-Rogers
Custom Title: I Am Craig

Postby Craig-Rogers » 18 Jan 2017, 13:41

Am so excited for this! :inlove:

Have always been a fan of steps but have really loved them sInce watching their new tour dvd, they brilliant live and put on such a good show defo am going to try and see thme this year when they go on tour....

Does anyone know where to download (in decent quality) their Steps Reunion series that was on Sky Living? I just wanna watch some more of them to get to know them abit better before seeing them live so I enjoy the show even more....
SourSpice

Postby SourSpice » 18 Jan 2017, 15:00

Craig-Rogers wrote:Does anyone know where to download (in decent quality) their Steps Reunion series that was on Sky Living? I just wanna watch some more of them to get to know them abit better before seeing them live so I enjoy the show even more....

All episodes of Steps Reunion are on Youtube. The majority of Steps On The Road Again is on youtube, but I think an episode is missing, and half of another episode is missing.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 18 Jan 2017, 16:46

The new single has been remixed by 7th Heaven and Alias.
Craig-Rogers
Custom Title: I Am Craig

Postby Craig-Rogers » 19 Jan 2017, 00:22

SourSpice wrote:
Craig-Rogers wrote:Does anyone know where to download (in decent quality) their Steps Reunion series that was on Sky Living? I just wanna watch some more of them to get to know them abit better before seeing them live so I enjoy the show even more....

All episodes of Steps Reunion are on Youtube. The majority of Steps On The Road Again is on youtube, but I think an episode is missing, and half of another episode is missing.

Thank you for the info i have downloaded them from youtube wasn't sure if there was a site or a forum or place for steps fans to go to where you could download or ask other fans if they have these videos etc, i'm a new Steps fan just starting out so i don't know where to go or find things

Return to “Music”