Janet Jackson

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
Vomiting Porpoise

Re: Janet Jackson

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 06 Apr 2016, 14:29

BREAKING DEVELOPMENT

It seems Miss Janet has been getting Nasty with some Twenty Foreplay and making hubby Throb --> PREGNANT Image x
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 06 Apr 2016, 15:41

Congratulations to her. Tbh I think it's about time she let the Unbreakable era go anyway. It's been such a mess.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 06 Apr 2016, 16:07

Pregnant at 49? She's crazy.

And I'm not saying she's old, but she is indeed biologically past her un-risky healthy pregnancy days date. Also that kid won't have a mum, he/she will have a granny. By the time the kid is 10, she'll be 60 already.
Last edited by Javi on 06 Apr 2016, 16:13, edited 2 times in total.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
kamel

Postby kamel » 06 Apr 2016, 16:10

She should just stayed at home and trying to have a baby before touring :(
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 06 Apr 2016, 16:18

IER wrote:Pregnant at 49? She's crazy.

And I'm not saying she's old, but she is indeed biologically past her un-risky healthy pregnancy days date. Also that kid won't have a mum, he/she will have a granny. By the time the kid is 10, she'll be 60 already.

but these days 60 is the new 24 Image x
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 06 Apr 2016, 16:26

Vomiting Porpoise wrote:
IER wrote:Pregnant at 49? She's crazy.

but these days 60 is the new 24 Image x

So Madonna is like 20? No wonder she's, still flashing her vajayjay all over the world. :dee:
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 06 Apr 2016, 16:33

if your cooch still functions you may as well put it to work Image x
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Postby Stas » 06 Apr 2016, 17:48

Well, hopefully when she's back touring she will make it to Finland third time around. And more of her classics will be performed, hopefully.
mattz10101
Custom Title: SpiceUpYourLife.

Postby mattz10101 » 06 Apr 2016, 20:29

Stas wrote:Well, hopefully when she's back touring she will make it to Finland third time around. And more of her classics will be performed, hopefully.

Wasn't the setlist for the Unbreakable Tour all classics with the exception of like 3 songs from the new album? lol
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 07 Apr 2016, 01:15

Good for her :Angel: and I love how she speaks Arabic @ the end :D
Sideout

Postby Sideout » 07 Apr 2016, 01:43

This pretty much confirms the end of her career. At least Janet gave us one last good album before she retired. Such a shame Unbreakable wasn't a multi-platnium hit album. It's her best album since The Velvet Rope (18 YEARS AGO). Enjoy your life Janet. You earned it. Thanks again for all the great music over the decades.
"Don't you break my heart. It's so plain to see that you should PM me.
Don't you break my heart. If these leaks should end I will never post again"
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 07 Apr 2016, 04:03

^ All For You says hi! :p
Sideout

Postby Sideout » 07 Apr 2016, 04:52

All For You is nowhere on the same level as Unbreakable.
"Don't you break my heart. It's so plain to see that you should PM me.
Don't you break my heart. If these leaks should end I will never post again"
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 07 Apr 2016, 08:04

1% chance of a natural pregnancy at 49 :hmm: her eggs would be frazzled by now, so I wonder if she has used a donor? Image x

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/04/06/jan ... -baby-ivf/

Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 30 Apr 2016, 20:56

tommie

Postby tommie » 30 Apr 2016, 21:09

I smell a club-only single x
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 30 Apr 2016, 23:21

'thank you for making this numbar 1' x
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 30 Apr 2016, 23:55

Dammn Baby is hot I just hope the video is not boring :D
tommie

Postby tommie » 01 May 2016, 00:57

Blond Pharaoh wrote:Dammn Baby is hot I just hope the video is not boring :D

She did one video for this era so far?
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 01 May 2016, 17:19

The video is coming soon she posted some gifs

SourSpice

Postby SourSpice » 04 May 2016, 21:43

Janet is pregnant according to Entertainment Tonight! http://www.etonline.com/news/188076_jan ... h_birthday
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 06 May 2016, 17:22

SourSpice wrote:Janet is pregnant according to Entertainment Tonight! http://www.etonline.com/news/188076_jan ... h_birthday

Yeah we know so happy for her :)

Dammn Baby video

BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 07 May 2016, 03:41

Love the video! Hopefully the Burn It Up video will come out later on. Might as well milk this album.
VodkaMouth

Postby VodkaMouth » 08 May 2016, 23:42

Love the video too! So simple yet effective. Also, I think she is looking the best she has ever looked. That hair! :love:
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 09 May 2016, 21:15

Janet Jackson may be expecting a child with husband Wissam Al Manaat the age of 49, but is this really her first child?

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Jackson may have had a daughter during her first marriage to James DeBarge in her late teens and kept the pregnancy a secret from him and the world.

In the first bombshell interview in decades, DeBarge opens up to Radar about his belief that Jackson did give birth to a baby girl.

According to DeBarge, a young woman claiming to be his daughter recently reached out to him.

“Someone had contacted me. She spoke to me by email,” he said. “The first time was two years ago. I have not been able to directly see her face-to-face.”

The young woman suggested that they take a paternity test, but that hasn’t happened yet.

“She suggested it,” DeBarge said, adding that he has yet to meet the woman because he’s afraid.
DeBarge also confirms that when the woman contacted him, she admitted to being Jackson’s daughter.

“She did but without saying [it],” he said. “She was angry because another child was trying to come forward and say that she was our child. So she did out of anger.”

“She described as much as she could tell me because she was very fearful at the time,” he continued. “She was very angry about people running with this story about this [other child] being my baby. She got very angry. She’s like, ‘Papa I want to help you out.’ She had so much of personality and she was so accurate with everything she was saying, it was only things that I and Janet know. No one else but god, me and Janet.”

DeBarge says the woman wanted to keep their new connection private.

“She called me ‘papa,'” DeBarge said. “She didn’t want to get her mom in trouble. She wanted to do it quietly. She didn’t even want Janet to know.”

DeBarge claims that in the emails he received, he found out Jackson had allegedly put their daughter up for adoption.

“One of her adoptive parents died,” he said. “Her adoptive mother and on her death bed said she told her. She confirmed it on the deathbed.”

In the beginning, he had suspected that Jackson had a baby, and even went on a search to find her, but had no luck.

“I hadn’t known [that Janet had a baby]… not for sure,” he said. “I went on a search. Someone went through some serious changes to make it impossible for me to find. This had to be some serious inside work being done with the paperwork. Someone was working with them.”

According to DeBarge, he believes Jackson didn’t tell him about the child because of “fear.”

“Fear and lots of pressure,” he noted. “From every angle, from inside and outside… Not knowing how it could hurt her career. A lot of outside influences were involved in our whole relationship to where we didn’t have a chance from the gate.”

DeBarge also says that people gave him and Jackson a hard time about their relationship even before the baby rumors started.

“They didn’t want us to have anything,” he said. “There were times when I was jumped, physically, and attacked. It was dangerous to the point that I was afraid to go outside.”

In 1994, nearly nine years after DeBarge and Jackson’s teen marriage had been annulled, Star magazine published a series of articles talking about the rumors of a mystery daughter.

In one article, DeBarge’s mother revealed that she believed that Jackson had been pregnant, went away for a long time, and then when she came back, that’s when she told DeBarge she wanted to end their marriage.

“I saw Janet before she left, and from what I could see, she was definitely pregnant,” Etterlene DeBarge told the magazine. “She wasn’t fooling anyone.”

That same article claimed that the DeBarge family launched an investigation to find the child.

And in an open letter published in the magazine that same year, DeBarge himself cried out to Jackson to reveal the truth to him.

“I don’t care how no good I was,” he said in that letter. “I feel like you should have gotten in contact with me about the baby.”

“I don’t want to live the rest of my life not knowing the truth,” DeBarge begged. “I just want my child to know I’m her father.”

Jackson’s rep did not comment on this story.

Return to “Music”