Heidi & Keisha's 'Britney - Toxic' argument

Seven hours since you posted away, eleven coffees, Sugababes on play...
Jay
Mod

Heidi & Keisha's 'Britney - Toxic' argument

Postby Jay » 12 Apr 2012, 01:27

I always enjoyed this story, rofl:

"It all started with a conversation between me and Heidi. About Britney Spears and her single 'Toxic'. Heidi was trying to copy Brit's dance moves in the video," says Keisha quietly. "I was in a bad mood that day, so I just told her that she looked pathetic."

"We were all stressed out that night 'cos we were getting ready to perform on stage. I told Keisha to shut up. Then we started fighting," Heidi says.

"They weren't just having an argument. They were shouting at each other so loud and Keisha threw her make-up bag at Heidi. I tried to stay out of it all, but I things were flying everywhere. I got pissed, and told them both to stop it," says Mutya. "Heidi slapped Keisha and went out. We nearly split up that night. Our manager was getting ready to make an announcement on TV. It was horrible. I felt really bad about it."

"Afterwards I apologized to Heidi, and she apologized to me," Keisha re-assures. "It all ended well. We didn't split up, and now we're back with a new #1 single and a fourth album."

Heidi slapping Keisha, my word! Image
TheDoctor

Re: Heidi & Keisha's 'Britney - Toxic' argument

Postby TheDoctor » 12 Apr 2012, 01:55

Poor Heidi! :P I actually can't believe someone fought back at Keisha though, especially of all Heidi - I wouldn't want to get in to a fight with her!

Even though it's written down, me imagining Mutya telling this story just makes me laugh so much :D I can just imagine her being all laid back, not getting involved and just not being arsed like she normally is and then just getting pissed off and lunging at both of them!
tommie

Postby tommie » 12 Apr 2012, 01:57

This is why we used to love the Sugababes - the story of course is utterly ridiculous.

I mean, them almost splitting up over a Britney song? Amazing.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 12 Apr 2012, 03:58

CSweet7 wrote:Poor Heidi! :P I actually can't believe someone fought back at Keisha though, especially of all Heidi - I wouldn't want to get in to a fight with her!

Heidi hit Keisha in the face, yet you say "Poor Heidi"? Really? What a violent thug Heidi is. I wonder if her and Cheryl ever swap notes?
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 12 Apr 2012, 04:49

^Well the article implies that Keisha was being a complete bitch to Heidi so if someone spoke to me in that way then I wouldn't take it lying down and neither should Heidi - nor should anyone. The fact I used a ':P' thought I made it clear that I was being slightly saracstic about the whole thing - I wasn't being overly serious and I doubt Heidi beat Keisha within an inch of her life. And really, how can people still hold this over Cheryl? People make mistakes.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 12 Apr 2012, 13:18

I would love to see Keisha get slapped in the face by Heidi (or anyone) :devil: :p
TeddyBear
Custom Title: hit the lights

Postby TeddyBear » 12 Apr 2012, 15:01

^i feel morally obligated to report that post...
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 12 Apr 2012, 15:32

TeddyBear wrote:^i feel morally obligated to report that post...

My tongue stick out at the end was intended to show it was said in tongue and cheek so report all you want ;)
TeddyBear
Custom Title: hit the lights

Postby TeddyBear » 12 Apr 2012, 22:42

^it was a joke... :D if i was to report a post i'd report it sneakily (if that's a word :p )
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Apr 2012, 00:33

CSweet7 wrote:^Well the article implies that Keisha was being a complete bitch to Heidi so if someone spoke to me in that way then I wouldn't take it lying down and neither should Heidi - nor should anyone.

So you've never snapped at anyone when you've been in a bad mood?
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 14 Apr 2012, 01:48

Yeah, of course but that doesnt make it right. Many people have retaliated back to me much like Heidi did. Look, they were both being immature I just felt a bit worse for Heidi cos Keisha started it.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Apr 2012, 01:51

I don't think such a comment deserved physical violence. That article clearly states that Heidi bit back harder than needed. She probably knew Keisha was in a mood and should have known that whatever she said was therefore controlled by such a mood, and therefore shouldn't have taken it more seriously. (Plus, she probably did look pathetic trying to copy my homegirl...)
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 14 Apr 2012, 01:59

But there is a difference between physical violence and slapping your friend though, they're worlds apart. If Heidi had viciously attacked Keisha then yeah it was undeniably wrong but this was a slap that I doubt actually hurt Keisha. And I dont think Heidi should have been more light-hearted about the whole thing, she shouldn't not have a laugh and walk on egg shells just because Keisha was having a rough day - we all have them.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Apr 2012, 02:01

Regardless of pain, she still slapped her...if Keisha had slapped Heidi, everyone would be saying how awful it was, what a bully she was, etc.
tommie

Postby tommie » 14 Apr 2012, 03:02

Poor brave angelic Keisha! She was simply correcting Heidi and that bitch reacted with such senseless violence! :cry:

I think I'll start a help organisation for people who've been slapped by the evil ms Range.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Apr 2012, 03:44

I bet they had to cancel the show because Heidi had beaten her to within an inch of her life, poor darling :(
dbomb12

Postby dbomb12 » 14 Apr 2012, 08:07

This story isn't helping this fan divide and it makes both Keisha and Heidi look bad but more so Keisha because Keisha already has such a bad reputation thanks to Siobhan and 4.0 (and also Keisha if it's true???)...

However that whole situation could of been avoided and it is petty for what they got so heated up about.

But I don't think Keisha was that bad I mean we've all said to a friend at one point "you look pathetic" especially if they are making themselves look foolish but for that situation to escalate to Makeup bag throwing and slapping in my opinion makes them both stupid and wrong, Keisha's wrong for taking it far and throwing something and Heidi is wrong for slapping Keisha it's childish on both ends so let's not take sides here with our favourites because then it just becomes ridiculous.
wildhope
Previous username(s): crashworld

Postby wildhope » 14 Apr 2012, 10:22

LOL at people saying Heidi's slapping, but have you guys read that Keisha threw her make-up bag at Heidi? So that is OK?
Both were at wrong anyway.
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 14 Apr 2012, 10:32

^ I know, Keisha started the violence but Heidi gets more blame for retaliating?!
Tiger
Custom Title: AKA Joe

Postby Tiger » 14 Apr 2012, 21:07

*skirting around the whole violence argument (tongue in cheek or not)*

Didn't they say at first that the fight was over who would sing what when they were going to cover it for a gig?
tommie

Postby tommie » 14 Apr 2012, 21:10

Tiger wrote:Didn't they say at first that the fight was over who would sing what when they were going to cover it for a gig?

I've heard that version too - that they were essentially arguing about who would do the "chipmunk" parts.

But who knows? Irregardless it was a stupid thing anyway and neither deserves any sort of sympathy for it.
Tiger
Custom Title: AKA Joe

Postby Tiger » 14 Apr 2012, 21:14

tommie wrote:
Tiger wrote:Didn't they say at first that the fight was over who would sing what when they were going to cover it for a gig?

I've heard that version too - that they were essentially arguing about who would do the "chipmunk" parts.

EXACTLY! Didnt they say this in an interview? I swear ive heard Keisha say "it all stemmed because Heidi usually does the middle 8"
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 14 Apr 2012, 21:39

I remember that too - I thought the original story was Keisha told Heidi she was singing the Chipmunk part and Heidi got offended.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 15 Apr 2012, 03:47

wildhope wrote:LOL at people saying Heidi's slapping, but have you guys read that Keisha threw her make-up bag at Heidi? So that is OK?

There's a massive difference between throwing a light bag in someone's direction, probably not with intention to harm, and physically striking someone so beautiful and talented.
wildhope
Previous username(s): crashworld

Postby wildhope » 15 Apr 2012, 18:44

Stitch wrote:
wildhope wrote:LOL at people saying Heidi's slapping, but have you guys read that Keisha threw her make-up bag at Heidi? So that is OK?

There's a massive difference between throwing a light bag in someone's direction, probably not with intention to harm, and physically striking someone so beautiful and talented.

Like you will know Keisha's and Heidi's intentions.
Forget it anyway, not interested in arguing. :rolleyes:

Return to “Sugababes & Solo”